News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

fever

Started by Lady Christina de Pond, August 09, 2008, 10:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tammy

I got my 1st piece of actual garb for my birthday!!! I had found a beautiful bodice on ebay (it was even MY measurements), and shown it to a friend as an example. Well...she bid on it, and WON!!!!!

I have no idea what good deed I've done in a previous life, but I'm sure glad I did it!!

Now, gotta make the chemise and skirt(s)!!!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Lady Christina de Pond

I got my new garb off ebay I love mine i am actually wearing the bodice so that i will know if i need to tighten it or not.
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Manwariel

That's a neat bodice, Tammy.

I made a skirt and I'm going to make a bodice and chemise.

Tammy

Thanks, I'm SO excited!!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

fairieimp

I can't wait for faire this year!! I'm hoping that I can get some cash so I can get a new bodice and chemise. I love my black skirt though. I won't be attending with sharkalator as our relationship has sadly come to an end. Perhaps I can meet some of you this year. I seemed to have missed several of you last year. I'm dragging several of my friends for opening weekend!  :D

"A halo is just one more thing to keep clean."

I am Margaret Rennell, you can call me Meg. :)

Lady Christina de Pond

fairieimp I'm sorry to hear that but i hope to see you as Garf this year
Lady Ashley of De Coals

fairieimp

who all's going on opening day?
"A halo is just one more thing to keep clean."

I am Margaret Rennell, you can call me Meg. :)

Lady Christina de Pond

me  ;D ;D I'm not freezing this year rofl
Lady Ashley of De Coals

BLAKDUKE

My lady wife and I shall be there, plus I am bringing a noble couple Lord and Lady Drachenwode from the Minnesota area.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

EponaBlackhorse

I'll be there opening weekend for sure!

Sabrina Black

I've been ready for faire since the end of the day closing weekend of LA faire.  I'm making the trip up to there to do GARF with my uncles, for the first time, for Memorial Day weekend.  Hope to see some of you there!
Wench-in-training