News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Closing weekend

Started by TwistedLeather, April 13, 2009, 09:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwistedLeather

'tis with a sad heart I post this. This weekend will be the last weekend of the Faire until next year. I do hope you folks here attend and come by to visit me in my lowly leather booth. It's been a wonderful season if not the best weather in the history of this faire...LOL. On another note altogether, I shall be building my own shop this coming year, and I would very much like to see every RF member who attends to visit and see my new building. I'm very excited about it. New offerings, new location, and new building...it must be my year to "start anew".

Butch
Owner-Twisted Gryphon Leather
www.twistedleather.com
Butch
twistedleather.com

Al-Nimer

We hope to make it out there at least once next year, and look forward to seeing your new "home."  Thanks again for custom-making the knife sheath and delivering it.  It's a very nice addition to my garb  :)
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

Dracconia

Don't be too sad, we still have Rendependence, the Celtic Music Festival and the Haunted Hayride! But yes, tis always sad the last weekend of faire...I look forward to is so each year!
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

Robert eben Hope

Sadly I only made it out to Faire twice this year, but it was enough to get me addicted to it all. Hopefully by next year I will have better garb and at least a few more opportunities to visit more than twice.

TwistedLeather

Chances are, I'll be out there for all those events...most likely working on my building...LOL.

Butch
www.twistedleather.com

Quote from: Dracconia on April 14, 2009, 10:56:13 AM
Don't be too sad, we still have Rendependence, the Celtic Music Festival and the Haunted Hayride! But yes, tis always sad the last weekend of faire...I look forward to is so each year!
Butch
twistedleather.com

LadyElizabeth

I sadly missed the last weekend due to my dad being in town and I only see him like twice a year....  we had a good time, though we got flooded in on Saturday!  I am so sorry I missed everyone last weekend and missed closing weekend....

I will definitely be up for Rendependence, but probably not the other ones since they are doing TRF.
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

RenRobin

We had a great time the weekend before closing even thought it poured like cats and dogs on Sunday.  I had a wonderful time meeting Champagne the Bubbly and her sister, girls you know how to work it!!!!

I also met Drac another loverly lady. 

The joust was so exciting, so worth the drive from Austin, just to see it.  The knights have true skills and are amazing, and the horses are beautiful creatures and massive.

Hope to see you next year.
Loki-terr (in training)

LadyElizabeth

Ah, thank you RenRobin... we do like to "play" the party to it's ultimate degree...  We really took alot of our friends by surprise on how truly well we can "play" courtesans!  It helps that we're single and have no one to worry about jealousies with.

I am so going to miss Fourwinds until next year!!  The joust, the french court, the queen, the knights, the friends, the great shopping, and the feeling of "home"!!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate