News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 Invasion * Lodging

Started by renfairephotog, April 14, 2009, 12:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renfairephotog

So Where is everyone staying this year? And when do you plan on hitting town?
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Old Tinker

Best Western- arriving late Friday night.

thanks for ask'n,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Captain Jack Wolfe

Athena, Welsh Wench, and I will be staying at the wRenHouse, arriving Thursday/Friday.

Many thanks to Lady Nicolette!   :)
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

~pixie~

I'll be coming in to TNRF from VARF for the first time on May 2.  I'll be in Nashville on business for the weekend staying at the Renaissance hotel.

Can anyone offer feedback on where all the cool kids play?  Where's the best pub?  Shows?

Looking forward to visiting your Shire!
~ Pixie ~
the wicked wench
Rose Seller VARF
IWG #785 Local 42 MDRF
aka: Gold'n Penny
Irish Penny Brigade - Clan White

CapnFayeCutler

Lol I'll be staying at my house. So will Capt. Lucy when she comes down to visit!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Quiet One

I'll be staying at the Clarion in Murfreesboro, arriving sometime Friday evening. 
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Hibernian

The monk and the pretty lady will arrive in Murfreesboro on Friday afternoon/evening. The local monastery was full so I have received permission from the Abbot to stay at the Embassey Suites.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Lairde Guardn

Staying at the Motel 6 as usual.....
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Capt Lucy

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on April 14, 2009, 03:57:02 PM
Lol I'll be staying at my house. So will Capt. Lucy when she comes down to visit!

Yeah...some shady place called the Cutler Inn... lol ;)  Thanks again sis!  Sure hope you all don't really mind 
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Ariyana the hugging wench

Ok there is now a mild chance of us comign down for the weekend of the 16/17. Plans keep changing, then falling apart for various things so we are now reconsidering the possibility.
I need advice on hotels in the area, preferably not costing too much. Likely there will be the 5 of us if we come down, Jared and myself, the 4 1/2 year old princess bareena and the 16 and 13 year olds..

We have not been down to Tenn Renn since I was pregnant with Breena.. so I no longer have any idea of what is there, which are good or bad, and which are most affordable? Still playing with being able to afford to go but we really want to...

So any help, advice, etc?? Thanks in advance.. {{hugs}}

Sir Ironhead

Quote from: Old Tinker on April 14, 2009, 09:27:45 AM
Best Western- arriving late Friday night.

thanks for ask'n,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...

I'll be at the Best Western as well. 
Debaucheteer
IBRSC #1389
Sandbox Inspector
Iron'n M'Crack
Royal Order of Landsharks #41

renfairephotog

Quote from: Ariyana the hugging wench on May 01, 2009, 12:21:39 PM
Ok there is now a mild chance of us comign down for the weekend of the 16/17. Plans keep changing, then falling apart for various things so we are now reconsidering the possibility.
I need advice on hotels in the area, preferably not costing too much. Likely there will be the 5 of us if we come down, Jared and myself, the 4 1/2 year old princess bareena and the 16 and 13 year olds..

We have not been down to Tenn Renn since I was pregnant with Breena.. so I no longer have any idea of what is there, which are good or bad, and which are most affordable? Still playing with being able to afford to go but we really want to...

So any help, advice, etc?? Thanks in advance.. {{hugs}}

there areLinks here Most stayed at Hotel 6 last year.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer