News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

GARF Friday night meet & greet...

Started by LadyDracolich, April 15, 2009, 11:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyDracolich

Ok.  Going to post this to see if there is any interest for those who'll be in the area Friday night.  Would anyone like to have a pre-faire meet and greet Friday night?  If so, I was thinking of the Irish pub mentioned in the other thread.  At least this way, we'll have some idea of who fellow R/F and M'Crack members are before we get to the gate on Saturday...

:)  Let me know.
I don't know what you've heard, none of it is factual, but it's all true.

BLAKDUKE

Where is this Pub, and at what time is the meet and greet.  It can't  be to late I need to get all the beauty sleep I can get.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

LadyDracolich

It's about 10 miles from the exit for faire.  Here is the link: http://www.irishbredpubptc.com/index.html  I was thinking we could say 6:30 or 7 pm?  I agree with you on the beauty sleep bit.  After this last weekend, I would like to get more than 4 hours of consecutive sleep in one night! ;)

Lady Christina de Pond

I'll see yall at pre entrance meeting
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

LadyDracolich

Dallan

Our plane gets in around 3:30 Friday. We may make it there if a group is gathering but I think we'll more than likely head up into Atlanta with the kids for dinner. We are staying at the Country Inn and Suites in Fairburn. Midtown Altlana looks to be about a half hour away and Peachtree City less than 15 minutes so we'll probably save Irish Bred for either Sat or Sun to make life easier. The extra 15 minutes could make the difference in a melt down (by me or the boys). But you never know.
Fight'n

Femme Falchion

Believe me, there is NOTHING I would like better than a Meet & Greet mixer to get warmed up for the weekend and properly kick off Lady D's birthday extravaganza.....

However, *Sob*

We're arriving in GA around 6 or 7 and staying with my in-laws an hour north of Atlanta.  I must pay homage to the elders and play the role of the dutiful daughter.  I look forward to seeing everyone Saturday morn and hope to arrive for the opening ceremonies.  Saturday will be our family day and Sunday will be our "adult" day.  Can't wait!
Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires

LadyDracolich

Lady Anna

We will not get in until 11-11:30...  :(  So, we will have to see everyone at the main gate Saturday morning.
Lady Anna

LadyDracolich

Woohoo! I'm in Fairburn! :D  Waiting for the lovely Lady Mikayla right now.  But, I will be putting in an appearance at a fore mentioned pub this evening.  Looking more like 7 though.

Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!

BLAKDUKE

We were there until 7:45 and saw no one.   Oh Well  Hells bells...
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

LadyDracolich

Sorry my dear... But the Lady M and I got lost due to bad GPS directions.  So sorry.