News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Ontario Faire Season is about to begin!

Started by Orphena, May 17, 2008, 07:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orphena

Greetings Ontario Faire-goers!

I'm hoping we all manage to make the commute to this new site soon! I just wanted to leave a note of welcome and start the enthusiasm going for the upcoming Faire Season!

I'm busy sewing costumes so I might not be on as often, but I shall check in when I have time!

Huzzah!
Luxurious Lady ~ Statuesque Seamstress ~ Winsome Wayfarer
Enjoyer of Elegant Elizabethan Ensembles

Lady Anne Clare

Greetings to you as well.

I'm counting down the weeks until Casa Loma.  I've never been there before and my first time there will be for a Ren Faire.  Is there really any better way to experience Casa Loma?  I think not :D
I love historical sewing for the lack of zippers ;)

Lord_Dugyn

Ordered new shoes specially for Casa Loma event.
Can't wait to show them off

Huzzah!

Aelwyn

I'm hoping to make it to Casa Loma this year! :)  Yay!!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*
Find me on Facebook as Aelwyn Daeira
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

Hadassah

Exciting!  I wish i was in Ontario for the fun but Manitoba is my home for the summer...no faires here that I am aware of.  Looking forward to hear all about the fun and of course about the wedding celebrations at Gregor's Crossing this year!

(I just realized most of you won't know who this is...I also change my name as Albertina did for the same reason, I was previously known as Mistress Julia)
being lazy takes up all my time.

SwordintheStoneCrafts

Anyone planning to drop by "Robin in the Hood" on the seventh in Elmira? Drop by and say hi!

cheers,
Adam
fine leathergoods for the new renaissance

The Red Charlotte O'Mally

Hi all,

I was at the Robin in the Hood faire ... Why I even bought a bag and some cuffs off you adam  :D beautiful peices by the way.

Oh I have a Question for you Adam I'll send you a private message

THe Red Char

PesterTheJester

See you all at Upper Canada Faire in Morrisburg this weekend!