News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Save the date

Started by Goody, March 27, 2009, 12:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

white trillium

Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

Goody

Lord Moravec

We will try to at least meet at Merlins.
If it weren't for the gutter my mind would be homeless.

Dayna

I don't know if I'll make it to Merlin's 'cause it's a nasty bus ride to get there, but the rest of downtown like Keegans and Kierans is a piece of cake for me!  Don't know about the drag show though, how much does it cost to get in to see the drag show?

You Gotta have a party, 'cause that's my excuse for not going to my father's on Saturday for my birthday, I told him plans had already been made.

Dayna
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

Goody

According to Gay 90's website: COVER CHARGE: ADULTS $5(FRI-SAT-SUN after 9pm)

If I follow my "schedule" i'll be there earlier and maybe skip the cover but $5 seems really reasonable

Dayna

See you at Keegan's for dinner, as close to 6 p.m. as the bus schedule can manage.  On to Keirans and then the Gay 90's.

Dayna
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

lady serena

Guppy # 81
Fins up

Goody

renren

Happy Birthday Goody!
I really wanted to come tonight, the kids are at grammas...and my allergies are way bad,so stuffed up, I can barely talk.
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

DeadBishop

Happy Birthday, Goody!  Wish we could join you, but we'll both be at work.   :-\

R/F.com member since 2003

Goody

Quote from: Deadbishop on April 18, 2009, 01:00:31 AM
Happy Birthday, Goody!  Wish we could join you, but we'll both be at work.   :-\

Thanx! Wish you could be there!!

Lady_Lily

I'll stop by Merlins and maybe travel on to Keegan's with you all!

Goody

Thank you to everyone who made it out tonight o make my Bday special!! Had a blast. Kinda petered out by the 90's. Wasn;t as entertaining as it was a few yrs ago but still enjoyed the company!!