News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Coming to KYHRF in June

Started by MorganaLightskirt, April 19, 2009, 06:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MorganaLightskirt

I'm going to be traveling to Ohio on my vacation this year and the timing just happens to be your Opening Weekend!!  I'm really excited to be visiting a new Faire venue.  Also, being able to take my garb and hardware(sword and 5 knives) along makes it all the better. ;D 
Looking forward to making new friends,
Morgana Lightskirt
Honor Ruled by Steel    By Blood I am the Protector of the Sacred Steel  (that's what the sword says)

WindChime

Can't wait to meet friends from far away.  I have a booth back in the woods. Please feel free to stop by and sign the book. I have a R/F book to keep track of every one who attends tha faire. Captn Faye gave it to me since it's easier to leave it in one spot for everyone to find. Just look for the R/F banner.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Old Tinker

Quote from: MorganaLightskirt on April 19, 2009, 06:35:51 PM
I'm going to be traveling to Ohio on my vacation this year and the timing just happens to be your Opening Weekend!!  I'm really excited to be visiting a new Faire venue.  Also, being able to take my garb and hardware(sword and 5 knives) along makes it all the better. ;D 
Looking forward to making new friends,
Morgana Lightskirt

Morgana, yes it would be our pleasure to have thee visit our home faire here in Ky. and open'n weekend to boot, that's just great. me Belle and me will be a watch'n for thee.
safe travels,
i be the Old Tinker and hie Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Sir Jim & Lady Helen

Always a pleasure to meet R/F members from other areas. 
Lady Helen and I will probably be at the booth with our daughter Windchime.
Irish Penny Brigade
Castleteers
Lost Vikings
FOKTOPs
ROOL

Jim:
Ride Penny

Helen:
Spin Penny
IWG#3811 Local#57

MorganaLightskirt

I can hardly wait!!!  I was wondering if there is a Meet-n-Greet for R/F'ers?  And if there is a inn nearby for travelers? 
Silo Anor bo men lin(May the sun shine on your road.)
Morgana
Honor Ruled by Steel    By Blood I am the Protector of the Sacred Steel  (that's what the sword says)

WindChime

Go to www.kyrenfaire.com and go to the event info and you can get a list of the hotels, motels near faire. As for the meet -n-greet it is usally in the parking lot before the gates open, or at the main pub.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

MorganaLightskirt

Thanks for the info....Again, I can hardly wait.... ;D

CapnFayeCutler

*giggle* Definitely the pub. Back table, closest to the actual bar -  but also furthest from the privies... OH NO!.  :D ;D
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

MorganaLightskirt

The main pub it is...

Silo Anor bo men lin
Morgana