News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

"Droolin' Jack" Porter CD is here!

Started by jarethmorgan, April 20, 2009, 08:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarethmorgan

Ahoy! Hello everyone. Just wanted to let you know that my new CD is finished and is available NOW!

"Droolin' Jack" Porter - Shipfaced & Sh*twrecked is a CD of some of my favorite comedy and naughty songs, sung as only "Droolin' Jack" could do. Tracks include such classics as;
- A Rovin'
- Roll Yer Leg Over
- The Morning Glory
- Seven Drunk Wenches
- The Moose Song
- The Beer Song
- 7 Drunken Nights
- No Balls at All
- Drunken Pirate
- Galway Bay
- 1,000,000 Bottles of Rum
And More...

Why wait until August to get the new recording, when you can order it NOW!

For more information, or to pre-order, go to my merchandise page at www.vincentmagic.com/Merchandise.htm or e-mail at info@vincentmagic.com

Thanks for your friendship and your support.

TiaLD77

The Moose song???? Hmmmmmm I have heard many reports of this infomous naughty ballad...but never heard it.. tempting tempting tempting....
I want to play with your head like a drunk kitten:)

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

But will you have it available at TNRF next week?
IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

jarethmorgan

Yes indeed...my new CD WILL be available at the Tennessee Renaissance Festival, next week.

"Porter & Stout" will be performing on the Highland Manor Stage at 10:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m., as well as MCing the Pubsing at the Red Hook Pub at 5:30 p.m.. We will have the "Droolin' Jack" CD AND all of our recordings available during and after each show.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

All my best wishes,

Vinny (aka "Droolin' Jack" Porter)