News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to Open'n of Gates !!!

Started by Old Tinker, April 20, 2009, 11:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tinker

Gates Open In Just-
41 39 34 33 30 21 19 16 15 13 12 11 10 7 5 4 3 2 
1 Sunrise's

got your tickets yet ?
is your garb ready ?
check mug for leaks (seem'd mine was empty alot  ??? )
whom will be make'n it for open'n of the gates on May30th ?
just could not take it anymore, had to post, since me's was think'n all the time about open of the 2009 season.
HUZZAH,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...

EDIT-  me's will be edit'n this post as we countdown. within the list'n will be all that speak up, includ'n- cast, vendors, security and playtrons. now there be a separate post for the M'Crack Invasion on July 4th & 5th.
let the list'ns begin-

King Robert the Bruce  "LONG LIVE THE KING"
MorganaLightskirt (visiting R/F'er from The Longhorn State)
Windchime (aka CherBear)
Capt Lucy
Meave, Kadden, Layla and Sir Mard
CapnFayeCutler
jinx
RJHacket
Jack Salt
Sir Simon Lackhart
Karl & Mia
Capt Amos Murhead
PyroDocs (aka Peter the Beer Slayer)
Raven Zarovich
deckyon
Evelyn Wolfe
spirit
Sir Jim & Lady Helen
Gimli
Sir James & Lady Missy
Angus Colquhoun
Travis, Katie and Erik
Ornah
Crazy Caro
Sir Ironhead
chelamarie
Whits_End
Honorable Angus & Lady
Sely and Moira, Perrin and Sam
Lady Everclear
Lady Pagos
Katie
Jezzy MacPeaks
Pickles & Ernie
Kirk
Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Blue66669

So sorry that I won't be returning this season... maybe next year. Missin all you guys, and someone PLEASE hold down that Hookah Bar in Louisville for me...
Blaidd Drwg

WindChime

I'll be there every weekend. ;D and hopefully with bells on. maybe just not as many :'(.
I'm a vendor again ;D
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: blue66669 on April 20, 2009, 12:31:52 PM
So sorry that I won't be returning this season... maybe next year. Missin all you guys, and someone PLEASE hold down that Hookah Bar in Louisville for me...

*giggle* The Hookah bar is still operational as of Castleteer weekend... I'm heading up to Louisville this weekend (Saturday) so I'll make sure to check on it for you. ;)

I guess I need to get my season pass ordered.... Been slacking on that (can't help it, TNRF is coming up all too soon, too!)
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Old Tinker

now ren daught, CapnFaye, thy homeland may be Tenn. but your first and ren home is KYHRF. but we also understand that TNRF is right around the corner, but just down the hall is KYHRF, so yes me Lady, get that season pass (Belle did me's order ours yet ?  :o  ).
Blue, KYHRF will not be the same without a visit from thee  ::), but we shall survive. be well down there in longhorn country.
dearest Windchime,  hope thy back feels better. thee should relieve thyself of some of those chimes, when you add them up, me's is sure there is some weight there that burdens thy back.
soon me Belle and me will post a list'n of whoms come'n to KYHRF and what weekends. so even if it is not the opening weekend, please post so that we can add thee to the list'ns. now there is a topic on the M'Crack Invasion July 4th & 5th already start'd by Lairde Gaurd'n M'Crack. but that also me's will put on our list'ns.
take care all,
Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

jinx

I have every intention to be present opening weekend (even if I have to drill my own hole and make my own gasoline), and at -least- one other, though it'll be on a random and surprise basis if I don't find a job with the quickness.  =D

Lady E's work schedule is changing up, but we're doing what we can to make sure she gets there...hopefully at least Sunday of opening weekend.
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Maeve McMayhem

As previously stated on KHRF boards (and yes - I feel the need to repeat myself).. Me and mine will be there opening weekend! And hopefully many of the weekends this season..which reminds me, thank you papa, that I need to get our season passes!  ;D

We're hoping to get Sir Mard down to visit a few times from St Louis; he always tries to make at least -one- weekend at KY though I am hoping we can convince him to visit a few more times than just his regular once.  My wench will also be about, when she can manage for work to let her off. To my knowledge, she's got the clear intentions of being there opening weekend. (yes, I threatened her with bodily harm..though no real threat was needed).

Can't wait to see all of you!
"Castleteer"
IWG #3771
1/2 of Misplaced Laces

Capt Lucy

I won't be getting a season pass...  just in case my prego-ness gets the best of me.  I'll likely be there for the invasion weekends and stuff but we'll see about the other weekends.
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Old Tinker

everyone me first post has been edit'd with the list'n. and will be updat'd when me's have the chance.
please let us know if a mistake is made, or me's left thee off the list'ns. also included in the list'ns, are the Ky Highland Ren Fest gang.
be well all,
OT & B...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Chelsy

I'll be there at least once this season, and hopefully a couple of more times! I'm not sure which weekends yet, though. since I live in e-town it's not exactly a long drive up to eminence, so it's usually a spur of the moment decision. xD
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

Sir Jim & Lady Helen

We will be there every weekend.   :D
Irish Penny Brigade
Castleteers
Lost Vikings
FOKTOPs
ROOL

Jim:
Ride Penny

Helen:
Spin Penny
IWG#3811 Local#57

MorganaLightskirt

Eagerly counting down the days...
Honor Ruled by Steel    By Blood I am the Protector of the Sacred Steel  (that's what the sword says)

jinx

I'm going to have to change myself to a maybe for Opening Weekend, due to the possibility of employment.  I have an interview at King's Island next week (to get me through 'til I actually find a -good- job), and if they hire me, I don't think I'll be able to get time off that early.  So, definitely sometime in June, -maybe- opening weekend.

((Especially considering I also have an interview for a company in Louisville next week...and it's a M-F type job!))
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Pinn

You forgot to add Chuck'n and Pin'n.
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP