News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to Open'n of Gates !!!

Started by Old Tinker, April 20, 2009, 11:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinx

Wait...there was a "manwich" and I wasn't involved?

That's a sad, sad day. D:
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Old Tinker

Quote from: chelamarie on June 14, 2009, 12:31:13 PM
Quote from: jinx on June 14, 2009, 08:37:04 AM
Had to of been Faye.  ;D  I was stuck at home in Ohio all day yesterday.

Haha there were so many people there, I wasn't sure! I need to see the picture of this infamous "manwich" of which I heard. xD And sorry I didn't get to talk to you, Tinker, but every time I saw you, you looked absolutely asleep leaning across a picnic table.

But yeah, I'll be back in July. It'll either be the 5th (Sunday) or the 11th/12th, because I want to catch Kaboom again.

No No our chelamarie, me's was the one with his head down (me's was just rest'n me eye's  ::)  ). if there be a next time that thee pass this Old Tinker, and whether head down or not, please just tap me shoulder ands me's will be up and runn'n again. we do hope to see thee in July. we shall be a'watch'n thy post to see when thee will be visit'n next.

me Magie and the grandyoung'uns enjoy'd themselves very much so. they always want to see the shows of "Nutt'n but MUD" and "Doctor Kaboom", but with the add'd feature of Albannach, which they were dance'n like little sprites around me's, they really enjoy'd there visit to KYHRF. a wonderful time me Belle and em had see'n some of our good friends that were a visit'n from Mich.

and now of course we prepare for next weekend, fore we plan to be there Sat.
thanks all for thys friendship,
all be well,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: chelamarie on June 14, 2009, 12:31:13 PM
Quote from: jinx on June 14, 2009, 08:37:04 AM
Had to of been Faye.  ;D  I was stuck at home in Ohio all day yesterday.

Haha there were so many people there, I wasn't sure! I need to see the picture of this infamous "manwich" of which I heard. xD And sorry I didn't get to talk to you, Tinker, but every time I saw you, you looked absolutely asleep leaning across a picnic table.

But yeah, I'll be back in July. It'll either be the 5th (Sunday) or the 11th/12th, because I want to catch Kaboom again.

Harumph! I'm getting confused with other people again (although they are fabulous ladies mind you!)... Guess I better do something stupid errr... noticeable... again!  :o :D ;D

Oh and Chelamarie...Aye-Aye-AYA! ;) I'll try to find the manwich pic. I hope it wasn't on my old laptop! It is d-e-a-d.
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Chelsy

Quote from: Old Tinker on June 15, 2009, 07:26:13 AM
No No our chelamarie, me's was the one with his head down (me's was just rest'n me eye's  ::)  ). if there be a next time that thee pass this Old Tinker, and whether head down or not, please just tap me shoulder ands me's will be up and runn'n again. we do hope to see thee in July. we shall be a'watch'n thy post to see when thee will be visit'n next.

Haha, I know you were the one with your head down. I just didn't want to disturb you. xD

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on June 15, 2009, 11:12:22 PM
Oh and Chelamarie...Aye-Aye-AYA! ;) I'll try to find the manwich pic. I hope it wasn't on my old laptop! It is d-e-a-d.

I hope it's not on your old laptop either! Leanne just said that she agrees with your statement about Aya, and I can't really disagree either. ;]
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

Elizabeth Talbot, Countess of Shrewsbury

Looks like I'll be attending again on the weekend of the 4th . . . and for both days this time!

It'll be my last weekend to attend, but I look forward to seeing people at KHRF one more time before ORF . . . .
Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

Lady Alinor

My daughter and I visited this lovely faire for the first time yesterday (Father's Day).  What a lovely site for a growing faire....they are doing SO many things RIGHT!  Even the entrance was delightful!

David Ross was a wonderful introduction for Albannach, who were superb!  The atmosphere was so cozy and familiar that I felt perfectly comfortable approaching them for a quick conversation following their performance.  My daughter loved Doktor Kaboom as did I.  It was nice to see another side of Chunky  ;D

I loved how the vendors were scattered throughout the woods....it was a much larger area than I imagined!

Also, I have no idea who this cast member was, but she was continually polite and quietly inviting througout our visit...thank you for making us feel comfortable....it was our first faire other than ORF and was a lovely experience   :)

Lady Alinor

Old Tinker

well goodness Lady Alinor, we's did not know thee was visit'n. me Belle and me could not make this last weekend but me twin brother and his uh..lady were there. sorry we miss'd thee, but it was masquerade weekend and we were mask'd, well kinda.
hope to see thee at OHRF. are thee attend'n the R/F Invasion the third weekend there?
until we meet again,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

jinx

What a lot of fun your twin brother and his fiery lady are, Tink!  ;D  I hope to see them again soon.

I had a BLAST this weekend, everyone.  And I'm in hopes that it won't be my last.  I'm job-searching again (in Louisville this time, as I now -have- to move), so I can only hope my next new job will accommodate at least a little time off for Faire! 
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Old Tinker

our jinx'ee, did not have much time to talk to Stench Pitt, since he was sail'n at first light Sunday morn. But he did say that there be plenty of booty to be had there if'n all did not know his brother so well (me's), otherwise he would have sack'd the place.
good fortune to thee on the job hunt,
hope to see all soon,
fore me Belle and me's will be there Sat. next,
OT & B...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Lady Alinor

Thank you for your kind words Tinker!  I was also sorry to miss you and Belle, knowing you are there often.  I had been hoping to attend, and things fell into place at the last minute.  Not one to miss such an opportunity, I grabbed the young un and got to faire ASAP (which would be 2 hours) :o 

I look forward to seeing both of you at ORF this year and certainly plan to visit at some point during the invasion.  The price of a season pass has gone up considerably, but don't think that will stop me! ;D

Your faire is wonderful!

Lady A.

Chelsy

I'll be in the shire one last time for closing weekend!
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

Old Tinker

Quote from: chelamarie on July 06, 2009, 10:21:08 PM
I'll be in the shire one last time for closing weekend!

our chelamarie, we also will be in attendance the last weekend. please make sure thee gets the HUG me's been hold'n now for quiet some time for thee.

:-\  , Hmm, last weekend come'n already,   :'(  , there be only two weekends more  :(  ,
well then, we must make the best of it  ;)  ,
see everyone this come'n Sat.   ;D  ,
your Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far