News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to Open'n of Gates !!!

Started by Old Tinker, April 20, 2009, 11:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tinker

goodness, bin a few since me's update'd the list'n for Open'n of the Gate ! we are down to just three week  :o  Yes, just 21 days more, Ah, then it be KYHRF time again.

our dear Morgana, please forgive this Old Tinker, fore me's knew thee was visit'n our fest Open'n Weekend, just did not put two and two together, that's for the thump on the head.  ;)
cousin'n Pin'n, if thee speaks of the M'Crack Family Gather'n, our Lairde has thee and your list'd there. if thee means Open'n, then correct me's.
fellow Clan'smen, Iron'n, now you me's not sure, me's know that thee will be at the Family Gather'n over the fourth, but me thinks you make the Open of the Gate in past years, so on the list'n thee shall go.
jinx, sweet one, me's will keep thee on the list'n as is, just looks better with thee on it.  ;D

soon everyone, we shall all Gahter'n, and then, enjoy be'n alive.
servants to all,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

MorganaLightskirt

Nothing to forgive, my friend...Eager for the days to pass quickly as well!
<cold compress to bump from thump>
Honor Ruled by Steel    By Blood I am the Protector of the Sacred Steel  (that's what the sword says)

Old Tinker

Quote from: MorganaLightskirt on May 10, 2009, 03:21:40 PM
Nothing to forgive, my friend...Eager for the days to pass quickly as well!
<cold compress to bump from thump>

<thump'n stops from bump, per cold compress>
Ahh, that feels better now. thee are so kind to this Old Tinker our Morgana.
only 20 more days till the "Gate Open".  ;D
OT & B...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Chelsy

I still don't know what weekend I'll be there, but I can't wait! I'm going to TNRF this weekend, so I'm definitely in faire mood~.
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

Old Tinker

Quote from: chelamarie on May 11, 2009, 06:31:36 PM
I still don't know what weekend I'll be there, but I can't wait! I'm going to TNRF this weekend, so I'm definitely in faire mood~.

chelamarie, we then shall go ahead and add thee to the list'ns, in hope that Open'n of Gates may be a weekend that thee can make it. have fun at TNRF, it is a great fest and there are so many good peoples there, me's sure you will enjoy.
to serve,
OT & B...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Chelsy

thanks, tinker. I doubt I'll be there opening weekend, because that's when I graduate, but we can hope!
and ah, I love TNRF. this'll be my 6th year going. I just wish I could make it more than one weekend a year!
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

Old Tinker

Quote from: chelamarie on May 12, 2009, 01:13:12 PM
thanks, tinker. I doubt I'll be there opening weekend, because that's when I graduate, but we can hope!
and ah, I love TNRF. this'll be my 6th year going. I just wish I could make it more than one weekend a year!

well dear One, you have us beat on TNRF. me Belle and me have only been visit'n there for three years,(you know it is closer for us than OHRF< which we have visit'd some 15 years  :o)  ).
Congradulations on thy graduation, but me's gonna keep thy name on the list'n, just cause me likes that name.  ;D

take care all,
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Chelsy

Quote from: Old Tinker on May 12, 2009, 01:32:20 PM
Congradulations on thy graduation, but me's gonna keep thy name on the list'n, just cause me likes that name.  ;D

I've been going to TNRF almost half my life. I'm hoping I can still get up there when I go to college in SC this fall. hurm. but I don't want to think about that right now!

Haha there's really nothing special about my name. my real name's chelsy, but someone started calling me chela a few years ago and it just stuck.

and you never know, I might be there on... sunday of opening weekend. a graduation present to myself, perchance.
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

Carl

We won't be able to make opening gate but we will be there on June 13-14 already have reservations at the Shellbyville best western will be coming in Friday!!! Anybody else stayong there maybe we can get together for dinner friday night.
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

WindChime

I'll usally be at the faire site some time on Fridays. It just depends on what time I get off from Wal-mart and can get down there since it's about a 2 hour drive. Just a reminder I'll have the book in the booth for you guys to sign in along with the reminder banner for the R/Fers. I still have so much left to do. My body needs to start working with me so I can get every thing situated.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

jinx

Quote from: Old Tinker on May 09, 2009, 08:46:03 PM
jinx, sweet one, me's will keep thee on the list'n as is, just looks better with thee on it.  ;D

That made me smile super-big.  <3

The final say: I won't be there for the Opening of Gates, sadly.  (Because I am now happily employed at King's Island...okay, happy is relative...but at least it pays until I find something better.)  I will, however, be begging, borrowing, and stealing (and calling off work if necessary) in order to be there June 20th, even if I don't make it any other time.  So, yay!

If anyone's making a trip to KI this summer, stop by Emporium.  It's the big store on the left side of the fountains as you come into the park (according to the map, at any rate).  That's where I'll be working, so look for me!
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Bodharan

Quote from: jinx on May 17, 2009, 09:44:33 PM
Because I am now happily employed at King's Island...okay, happy is relative...but at least it pays until I find something better.  So, yay!

jinxie

A job!  So, yay.  Congratulations.

Bodharan

Just looking for a good hat.

Maeve McMayhem

Aww! congrats on the job.. but we'll miss you none the less!!

Update from me and mine - Layla managed to wiggle her way out of work so she will most definitely be there with us for Openin'!  ;D
"Castleteer"
IWG #3771
1/2 of Misplaced Laces

Angus

We will be there opening weekend, but alas, not until Sunday...
Chief cook, and bottle washer...

Old Tinker

to the man that is responsible for have'n our KYHRF thread on these boards, our honorable Angus.
would not be OPEN"N without thee there the first weekend. so good to hear thee and your can make it.
me Belle and me will add thee to the list'ns.
this be a good day,  :)
in just a few days,
we shall all gather,
HUG, talk, and enjoy each others company,
good fortune to all,
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far