News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to Open'n of Gates !!!

Started by Old Tinker, April 20, 2009, 11:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindChime

Every one will have to stop by my brand new building! :D  I now have a booth , No more tents,  No more flooding when & if it rains. I couldn't ask for a better location either. Not far from the Twisted Thistle and right across from the new wedding chaple. I'm so happy.  (Doing what little of a happy dance I can without hurting myself) I'll post pictures as soon as I can.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Elizabeth Talbot, Countess of Shrewsbury

Huzzah! Huzzah! It is a miracle! I managed to get the weekend off!

I vowed to myself that I would not miss KHRF this year, as I did last year. And even though this is last minute, and I may be eating out of the trash cans and sleeping in my car (haha, kidding) this may be the only chance I get to go . . . .

It's sad that jinx may not be able to accompany me, but I am excited to go and see everyone! And meet some new faces! So far the plan is to leave early Saturday morning (to avoid losing sleep since I won't get off work until late the night before) and possibly attend part of the day. But I for sure will be there all day Sunday.
Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

Old Tinker

most joy, our Lady Everclear will be attend'n Open'n Weekend.
so good to hear, but yet jinx'ee can not come.  :'(
me Belle and me say mayhaps another weekend jinx.  8)
and dear Lady Everclear, we shall see thee in just a few days now.
gett'n mighty close now.  ;D
good fortune to all,
OT & B...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Lady Pagos

If all goes as planned, I will be there Sunday :)
Pagos M'Crack
Sister of Bugsey
Loveland Castleteer

Chelsy

I'll probably not make it any in June, because my weekends are kind of booked, but you never know. I will be there in July, though.
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

jinx

I'm still trying, actually.  ;D  I've gotta see how my training schedule goes, but I'm trying to work it out so that I can be there at least one weekend.  I'll also be down for -sure- the weekend of June 20th (and no crazy King's Island is gonna stop me *gameface*).
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Capt Lucy

Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Old Tinker

jinx and chelamarie, we hope to see thee both soon, sometime dur'n this season.
ren daughts, Capt Lucy and CapnFaye, down and count'd on. just four more sunrises.  ;D
all be well,
Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Jezzy MacPeaks

I will be there, working for White Pavilion Clothiers near the gate!
Stop by and say Hello when you get a chance!  I'll be there tomorrow and Friday to help set up and then work the weekend, and next weekend, as well.
IF anyone else needs help at the faire, I will be available the 3rd and 4th weekend, and I wouldn't mind the work!  Just email me and tell me where to find you!
If anyone's looking for a breaker let me know that, too.

I'm going to Disney with my family the weekend of the 28th and will be gone until after the 4th of July, but I'd like to get in some work before I have to go....I have to eat and was thinkin' to buy Mouse Ears while I'm there!  *LOL*
Talk to you all soon!  Can't wait!!!!!  I'm psyched!  I haven't worked since October!  Talk about withdrawls!
Pyrate Queen
Costumer, Extraordinaire
Hook'n of Clan M'Crack
Have Blunderbuss, Will Plunder

CapnFayeCutler

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! I'll definitely come say hello opening weekend!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Jezzy MacPeaks

Oh, I'm so excited now to finally be able to meet YOU, Darlin'!  This is GREAT!  :)
Pyrate Queen
Costumer, Extraordinaire
Hook'n of Clan M'Crack
Have Blunderbuss, Will Plunder

MorganaLightskirt

Getting closer and closer....I'll be leaving reeeeally early Saturday and am looking forward to being there on Sunday!
Honor Ruled by Steel    By Blood I am the Protector of the Sacred Steel  (that's what the sword says)

Pickles

Ernie and I are making plans to be there both days opening weekend. ;D

Old Tinker

Jezzy and Pickles, we's have thee add'd to the list'ns. my my, this is become'n quite a list.  ;D
and Morgana, the day that thee have wait'd for is now very close. thee has notified us many moons ago, and finally we are here within the week that the Gates Open !!!! shall be a grand time.  ;D
take care, all good peoples,
Tink and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

jinx

Please excuse the caps of my excitement.  *ahem*

GUESS WHO'S GOING TO BE THERE SATURDAY?!  GUESS WHO -FINALLY- GETS TO VISIT KYHRF?!  MEMEMEMEMEMEME!  *happy dance*

Now that's done, yes.  I'm going to be there Saturday.  I managed to work my training schedule to give me Saturday off, and I don't have to be at King's Island until 1pm on Sunday, so I'm making a whirlwind trip!  :D  I might be a little excited.  ;D
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.