News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to Open'n of Gates !!!

Started by Old Tinker, April 20, 2009, 11:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Ironhead

Debaucheteer
IBRSC #1389
Sandbox Inspector
Iron'n M'Crack
Royal Order of Landsharks #41

Capt Lucy

Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Sir Ironhead

Quote from: Capt Lucy on May 28, 2009, 06:37:49 PM
Quote from: Sir Ironhead on May 28, 2009, 05:19:16 PM
Is it Saturday yet?

Glad you'll be there deary!!  :)

Ok, seriously.  Is it Saturday yet?  ;)
Debaucheteer
IBRSC #1389
Sandbox Inspector
Iron'n M'Crack
Royal Order of Landsharks #41

Sir Jim & Lady Helen

Just a reminder, we will have the R/F sign in book in our new booth near the front gate behind the White Pavilion Clothiers.  We still have the R/F banner from last year so it will be on the front wall to remind R/Fers to stop in and sign the book each weekend.  Lady Helen, Windchime and I are looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend and every weekend.
Irish Penny Brigade
Castleteers
Lost Vikings
FOKTOPs
ROOL

Jim:
Ride Penny

Helen:
Spin Penny
IWG#3811 Local#57

CapnFayeCutler

Looking forward to crashing in the new booth! Hehehe, shaaaaaaaaade!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

kirk

Trying to talk my relief Saturday in to coming in a few hours early so I can make it there before noon.
I'll be running on very little sleep though so tell Regan to make the tea of the day HIGHLY caffeinated  ;D

Chelsy

I hope everyone is having fun-- albeit without me! haha.
I believe I'll be there next weekend, and if not, sometime soon! :]
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

Jezzy MacPeaks

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on May 28, 2009, 10:59:23 PM

My Dear Capt.  I did see you, we did greet each other, yet, I believe we were both quite busy.  I should like to have a couple of moments just to chat next weekend.  I'll still be working for White Pavilion.  The following weekends, I may be working for either the leather mask people, or as Security.  Now, that could be fun!  *lol*  Stop by the booth to say hello, Darlin'.
Pyrate Queen
Costumer, Extraordinaire
Hook'n of Clan M'Crack
Have Blunderbuss, Will Plunder

Jezzy MacPeaks

Quote from: WindChime on May 22, 2009, 09:56:49 PM
Every one will have to stop by my brand new building! :D  I now have a booth , No more tents,  No more flooding when & if it rains. I couldn't ask for a better location either. Not far from the Twisted Thistle and right across from the new wedding chaple. I'm so happy.  (Doing what little of a happy dance I can without hurting myself) I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

I truly enjoyed meeting you, and it's good that we are actually neighbors!  :)  You have a lovely booth and your work is beautiful.  I'm sorry you're having to deal with pain and a bit of disability, as am I.  I saw my doctor on Thursday and was put on even more meds.  *sigh*  But, it matters not, I'm pushing forward and smiling through the pain because I'm at Faire!  :)  As I told Chris, my worst day at faire beats my best day in an office job any day, so, as long as I'm at faire, it's a good day!
Pyrate Queen
Costumer, Extraordinaire
Hook'n of Clan M'Crack

Capt Lucy

Quote from: Jezzy MacPeaks on June 01, 2009, 09:52:21 AM
Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on May 28, 2009, 10:59:23 PM

My Dear Capt.  I did see you, we did greet each other, yet, I believe we were both quite busy.  I should like to have a couple of moments just to chat next weekend.  I'll still be working for White Pavilion.  The following weekends, I may be working for either the leather mask people, or as Security.  Now, that could be fun!  *lol*  Stop by the booth to say hello, Darlin'.

Capt Faye and I walked by a couple times after you saw us at the picnic bench... but you looked busy.  We'll be back though!!  :)  It was great meeting you!!
Booty'n Penny

Jezzy MacPeaks

Quote from: Capt Lucy on June 01, 2009, 10:15:18 AM
Capt Faye and I walked by a couple times after you saw us at the picnic bench... but you looked busy.  We'll be back though!!  :)  It was great meeting you!!

Yes, yes, it happens, and I'm glad for it!  But, just come in, stretch out your arms for a hug, and I'll be right there with a smile!  :)
It was very nice meeting you! 
First day was quite busy for me, with decent sales, family coming in to visit, trying to lock down a job for the rest of the faire, since Chris won't need my help after the second weekend.
Yesterday was much MUCH quieter, so I spent much of my time sitting quietly in the corner stitching together leather pouches.  So, this weekend coming, should you happen by and see an empty wooden chair sitting out on the side deck, and the shop appears empty, just slip back to that corner and have a seat.  I'll, no doubt, be sitting behind the desk working on pouches.  :)
Pyrate Queen
Costumer, Extraordinaire
Hook'n of Clan M'Crack

Capt Lucy

Haha.... this prego girl will be taking up on any seats that are offered.  Hence why you found us holding down a picnic table, LOL.  :)
Booty'n Penny

Jezzy MacPeaks

Quote from: Capt Lucy on June 01, 2009, 11:03:16 AM
Haha.... this prego girl will be taking up on any seats that are offered.  Hence why you found us holding down a picnic table, LOL.  :)

Well, you're welcome to come hold down the deck of the White Pavilion with me for a bit, Love.   ;)  Also, I may be working Security for the faire after this coming weekend, depends on if I'm needed at the leather mask booth or not.  So, I might be seein' ya here and there.
Pyrate Queen
Costumer, Extraordinaire
Hook'n of Clan M'Crack

jinx

It was SO fantastic to see everyone this weekend!  ^.^  I had a great time, and can't wait to return.
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Lady Catherine

it was great to see everyone! we hope to make it closing weekend, depending on the heat, lol!

ladyc,
aka, Tayloring McDressin,

aka, Aleera of the Ottoman Empire who likes sharp pointy things!
2008-2009 cast TNRF
Fishers, GARF, TNRF, ALARF, Fishers, KYHRF and BRISTOL
Coming 2011- Bella the Troll at TNRF!