News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Visitors Welcome

Started by Mistress Charlotte, May 17, 2008, 01:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Charlotte

WELCOME    WELCOME    WELCOME   WELCOME   WELCOME   WELCOME   WELCOME   WELCOME
Since we lost all of our posts from all of our expected visitors
I though I might set out a welcome mat.

If you are planning on visiting our shire this year.  Please let us know who you
and when you plan to attend.

We would like to take the opportunity to welcome each of you.
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Saber

yes indeed... visitors will be harassed errr... welcomed with open arms!

Blushing

And I know there is an invasions from Arizona the first weekend ... and visitors from Texas!  And I'm working on dragging a few faire friends from California as well!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Zoë

Many invasions this summer!  I guess that means I'll have to make more favors...
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Bodharan

Rogue Californian planning to make the trek to CoRF the last weekend of the Faire (August 2-3).  Looking for friendly folks interested in greeting lonely traveller.  Promising, in return, banter and/or drinks and, where appropriate, shameless flirtation.

Bodharan

Just looking for a good hat.

William Blackheath

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I will be travelling from Bristol to you wonderful realm on June 28.  It will be my second time there and I'm really looking forward to it, so keep your fingers crossed!  Among others, I will be accompanied by both my brothers.  The eldest is a ren vet of five years running, but the other is a faire virgin, so be gentle with him.

On second thought, use him, abuse him, try and make him blush!  After all, he's only my brother. . .  ::)

Blushing

Quote from: William Blackheath on May 25, 2008, 06:15:25 PM
Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I will be travelling from Bristol to you wonderful realm on June 28.  It will be my second time there and I'm really looking forward to it, so keep your fingers crossed!  Among others, I will be accompanied by both my brothers.  The eldest is a ren vet of five years running, but the other is a faire virgin, so be gentle with him.

On second thought, use him, abuse him, try and make him blush!  After all, he's only my brother. . .  ::)

Welcome welcome!  I hope to meet all three of you ...
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Zoë

Quote from: William Blackheath on May 25, 2008, 06:15:25 PM

That's the only way to make them come back!  ;)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy