News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

sad news

Started by mumsies, April 22, 2009, 05:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mumsies

Friends,

Please keep Anne of Oaktower and Brogan in your thoughts. (Stacey and Michael)...I received news today, that not only did Stacey's father pass away yesterday, but her grandfather (father's father) also passed away a few hours earlier, and her grandmother (father's mother) passed away earlier this month. I cannot imagine what she and the family must be going through, and I am sure they can use all of our thoughts and prayers.

Quote from her email:
"Most of you will inevitably ask if there is anything you can do, just as we all do at times like this.  Sadly, as we all know, the answer is no.  Just keep my family in your thoughts and prayers...the hardest part is going to be getting my mother through this.

Thank you all in advance for your warmth and kindness.
Be well,
Stacey"

Terry Griffith

We love you, Stacy.  Hang in there.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

kilted one

You both are in our prayers.
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

chriscat53

Heartfelt prayers to you. My dad and mother-in-law passed away this winter. We are given each other to journey through this.

April

God bless ye all!  Can anyone tell me why the Drambuie is gone again?

katie_86

Our thoughts and prayers to you as well lovely

chris the green

You are in my thoughts and prayers.  Green.

Mistress Charlotte

I just heard........ I'm so terrible sad.  This is a terrible loss for you.  Please know your well being and those of your family are in my prayers.
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

anne of oaktower

Thank you all for the many kind words and prayers.  I am so grateful to have such a wonderful family of friends. 

Blessings,
Stacey
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."