News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Wolgemut 2009

Started by Ozium, April 22, 2009, 07:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozium

Was just cruising around the web, looks like Wolgemut is doing the whole season
this year. Which is good, i realy enjoyed them last year.
Home Faire:Sterling
Clan O'Doinn-Irish Penny Brigade (New York)
Carpenter of the good ship Medusa.
Foktop Knight
Clan Vogdis

Tygrkat

HUZZAH!  ;D

We missed them last year, (M'lord was not so willing to brave the rain, and they were no longer there the next time we were able to go) so I'm glad we'll have another opportunity to catch them again!
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

IndeanaSunday

This is looking to be a FANTASTIC season! It's killing me that it's the one year that I can't make it... :'(

Therefore: I'm putting out an open request for more videos this year!

Cobaltblu

Jones...err Indeanasunday (I am a huge Indiana Jones fan)...I will be sure to take some videos this season and hope to film every act at least once and post it to youtube and hope to film walking around and any new things.

I took only a few tiny videos using a digital camera last year but enjoyed watching them in the off-season that I want to film much more this year with my camcorder.

I actually only saw Wolgemut briefly last year but from what I heard and saw they were pretty entertaining (but I generally don't spend much time watching or listening to musical groups).

Regards,

CB
Click on my website icon on the left to view my photo album of garb and items.

IndeanaSunday

YAY!

The name is actually a compilation of the main characters in two of my favorite (unrelated) songs. As well as the [unfortunate?] name of my first female child, should I have one. :-)

I'm terribly excited to see these, and the season hasn't even started yet!

irish

They are very good! Glad they are returning!
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Dustis

It's too bad we can't have The Rogues this season. That'd be amusing if Wolgemut and The Rogues had a bit of a competiton.

Aiacha

Tygrkat

That rocks! Aiacha, YOU rock ~ Thanks!  ;D
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.