News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Harp and Fiddle

Started by Terry Griffith, April 24, 2009, 09:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry Griffith

For all those who need advance warning, May 14th is my next night at the Harp.  It's the last trivia night of the season so you know the routine.  Come early to play trivia or at 9:00 to miss the non-rennie crowd.

Our nights together at the Harp have sustained us through the dreary winter.  Let's keep it going. 
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

Professor M

Hey that's a good week.  Harp on Thursday and Cappy's on Saturday.  I'm going to try to make both.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Terry Griffith

The Harp on Thursday, the 14th and for those who find it difficult to get out on a weeknight, I'll be back at the Harp on Saturday, May 23rd.  See you then.

April

Terry,

what's the next date at the harp?  Luke and Katie want to come see you!
God bless ye all!  Can anyone tell me why the Drambuie is gone again?

Terry Griffith

Don't know yet.  Should have a date tomorrow.  I'll post it then.

It will be good to see Luke and Katie.

Terry Griffith

I just got confirmation from the Harp.  My night this month will be June 27th.  I know some of you are going to the Celtic Fling at PARF so I hope the rest of you can make it.

My next night at the Hothouse Tap and Grill is the 26th so we'll make a weekend of it.

See you all soon.

katie_86

We will be at the Harp on the 27th (baring any unforseen circumstances)Ready to celebrate and have a good ol' time

ps Lukes bday is the 30th  ;)

Terry Griffith

Quote from: katie_86 on June 15, 2009, 09:09:51 AM
We will be at the Harp on the 27th (baring any unforseen circumstances)Ready to celebrate and have a good ol' time

ps Lukes bday is the 30th  ;)

'twill be good to see you both, me Lady.

I'm hoping many more come on the 27th.  The crowds at the Harp have been lean on their past weekends and they asked me to try to bring a crowd.  The rennies always come through for me but I fear this weekend may be light as there are other events to draw them away. 

Anyone still in town, please stop in for a while.  Faire will be here before you know it and the Harp will have to wait until it's over.

Professor M

Fear not, Troubadour.  I intend to be there on the 27th, with at least one or two others joining me.
~ C.S. Lewis

Terry Griffith

Thanks, M.  I saw you today at the zoo as you were leaving but I couldn't leave the car because I was parked at the curb waiting for Her Majesty.  See you on Saturday.

Professor M

Sorry I missed you at the zoo, but Her Majesty must be served.

I just got a call for a private party on Saturday.  That won't stop me from getting to the Harp, but I'll arrive a bit later and a tad overdressed.
~ C.S. Lewis

Lady Alchemy

Scott has to work...but he is done by 8:00, so we should be able to make it.  I really hope we can come.  It has been too long and I miss the atmosphere, food, friends, and MUSIC!
I LOVE  You Marcus!!!!!

Terry Griffith

It will make me happy to see you.

Terry Griffith

Thanks to all those who made last night at the Harp a great time.  You guys ROCK!

anne of oaktower

Quote from: Terry Griffith on June 28, 2009, 11:29:51 AM
Thanks to all those who made last night at the Harp a great time.  You guys ROCK!

Good music, good company, good times!  How soon can we do it again?  ;D
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."