News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Harp and Fiddle

Started by Terry Griffith, April 24, 2009, 09:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kcdcchef

Quote from: Terry Griffith on December 18, 2009, 11:13:59 AM
My Christmas is complete now.  Thank you all for being there and making it a wonderful night.

Happy Holidays first off. Secondly, when is the next planned musical entertainment at H&F? Ceann or Scythian or anyone of the like coming anytime soon that you know of?

Terry Griffith

"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

Terry Griffith

Remember, our night at the Harp is Wednesday, the 30th not Thursday as usual and mark your calendars now for January, I'll be there on SATURDAY, the 16th.

Terry Griffith

Our first night at the Harp for the new year will be January 16.  THAT'S A SATURDAY!!!

Plan on it now.  See you there.

The Ferret

This will also be one Mr. Ferret's Birthday Party.  Come out and play!

Terry Griffith

Now that St. Patrick's is over, let's take back our favorite pub.  My next night at the Harp is March 27.  A SATURDAY!!!

Jan and Kharla are taking a head count for reservation tables.  Who up for it?

Terry Griffith

Saturday, May 15th is the next Rennie at the Harp night.  There will be several birthdays celebrated and some new songs unveiled.  Please come out.  You all make the night special.

Terry Griffith

Thursday, May 27th I'll be out on the back deck from 7 to 10.  If it rains, we'll be inside but if the weather holds it will be a great night.  Hope you can make it.

Terry Griffith

ATTENTION:
My date at the Harp for Thursday, June 17th has been cancelled but they gave me Friday, June 4th instead.  Short notice but I'm unveiling a very special new song that I'm sure you will enjoy so I hope you can make it.

I'll still be there on June 26th.

Slainte.

Terry Griffith

Saturday, June 26th will be our next night at the Harp.  At least our faire family can still meet there and enjoy each others company.  I have some new songs for you and, of course, Peeved Paradise will be heard at least once.

The party starts at 9:00.  See you there.

Terry Griffith

Remember the great evening we had in July out on the back deck?  We'll be doing it again on Wednesday, August 25th.  Everybody will be in town for the faire so it should be a fantastic evening and a chance to show our out of town guests how we party together away from faire.  The party starts at 7 on the back deck, weather permitting or inside if it rains.  Remember, the back deck is dog friendly so bring your dogs and they will have water bowls and free dogie biscuits on hand (or paw). 

Terry Griffith

Greetings to our local Faire family and new family members visiting from afar.  As we have realized over the years, our faire friends enjoy meeting outside of Morlandshire as well.  Our usual meeting place has become Mullaney's Harp and Fiddle in Pittsburgh.  I will be playing on the back deck, weather permitting, from 7:00 to 10:00 on Wednesday, August 25th.

It should be a great night of comradeship and fun.  If you have a dog friend who would like to join you for a night out, please bring them.  The Harp is dog friendly with water bowls and dog treats.  Please keep an eye on the weather reports because if rain is predicted, we will have to move indoors where they are, sadly, not permitted.

For those who have never been there and need an address for GPS, it is 2329 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pa. 15222.  If you need directions, please call me at 412/980-2549.

Please come out for an unusual evening with friends.  See you there.

kilted one

I'm sorry we could not make it.  I got out of work at 9:00pm and until Heather and I met up and got to Pittsburgh it would have been at least 10:00pm.  Hope everyone had a great time.  Miss you all.
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Terry Griffith

Scott, you and Heather were missed as were a few other regulars.  The deck was full to capacity all evening and everyone enjoyed the evening together.  Don't know if there will be another night on the deck this year but I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks to those that made the evening memorable.

Terry Griffith

Due to a last minute change in schedule, I'll be playing the Harp on Saturday, September 4th. I start at 9:00 so stop in after faire and make a day of it.  If you don't feel like changing, I'm sure you won't be the only one in garb.

I'm also on the schedule for the second Thursday of every month so I'll be back on the 9th.  Let's show our friends from out of town how we party all year round.  Either the 4th or the 9th or both, I'll see you soon.