News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

OHRF R/F Invasion

Started by Capt Lucy, April 28, 2009, 11:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Lucy

So when is this going to be?  Or are we just going to make it the last day of faire like the M'Cracks??
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Old Tinker

Hmm, good ren daught, we's need to speak to Ratman & Bobin, they may know more. normally OHRF has an invasion on Open'n of the Gates. but lets see if anyone from up there speaks up.
HELLO - R & B, lets start set'n plans. me ren daughts wants some action.  ;)
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Ratman and Bobin

he he, oh we do miss you dear tinker so much, we are counting the days!  We should be there each weekend, and are always happy to assist in any manner when ever it is.  We do think however, that the invasion maybe should be the third week or after. We think this only because it takes that long for all the acts to get to ORF because of the overlap with Bristol.  Maybe the third weekend every year!  What say you Ohio R/Fers, what say all? 
Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

Capt Lucy

THAT my friends, would be Sept 19 & 20, PIRATES WEEKEND!!!!!!!!! 

I could be TOTALLY okay with that ;)  It would be a great weekend for me to celebrate after having the wee pirate :D
Booty'n Penny

Maeve McMayhem

Sounds perfect to me! Pirates weekend! How appropriate!  ;D
"Castleteer"
IWG #3771
1/2 of Misplaced Laces

WindChime

Count me in since I have to be there every weekend any how. :D
I'll be working for a new person this year.  She's not new to the fair it's just my first year with her. Across from the swordsman stage Tails apond Tails.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

CapnFayeCutler

Oh that's my dad's birthday weekend, but it IS pirate weekend so maybe we'll just have to celebrate early so I can make the trip up. *grin* ;D

Miss you guys! Mama and Papa, sis, can't WAIT to see you guys THIS WEEKEND! Huzzah!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Old Tinker

Quote from: Ratman and Bobin on April 29, 2009, 05:44:06 PM
he he, oh we do miss you dear tinker so much, we are counting the days!  We should be there each weekend, and are always happy to assist in any manner when ever it is.  We do think however, that the invasion maybe should be the third week or after. We think this only because it takes that long for all the acts to get to ORF because of the overlap with Bristol.  Maybe the third weekend every year!  What say you Ohio R/Fers, what say all? 
Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin

there we have it, always check in with good Ratman and our dear Bobin whenever even think'n about OHRF. they always have the plan, they have always been OHRF.  ;D
R & B, it will be sooo good to see the both of you again. but wait'n till OHRF open's is quite a ways away. how bout come'n down to KYHRF this summer. check out the thread on KYHRF. they have some great entertainment bands come'n - Albannach and Tartanic. two of the best Celtic/ Highland music you can hear. please let us know if thee decides to visit the Bluegrass.

and as they(R & B) say, with there great info, the third weekend does sound good. Hmm, wonder due to be'n pirate weekend, will Stench Pitt (alter ego of Old Tinker) and Lotta Lily (Belle's alter ego) show?    :o  one never knows   ;)

be well our Northern friends,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...

ps  ren daught CapnFaye, we shall see thee in two days at TNRF, thee me's thinks is why El wants to visit TNRF.  :)
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

jinx

Pirate Invasion Weekend//R/F Invasion Weekend?

You can bet I'll be there.  ^.^

Can't wait 'til THEN to see everyone, though!  :D  Hope to catch you all at KYHRF!
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Sir Ironhead

And isn't 19 September International Talk Like A Pirate Day as well?
Debaucheteer
IBRSC #1389
Sandbox Inspector
Iron'n M'Crack
Royal Order of Landsharks #41

Capt Lucy

Aye!!!  Indeed it be matey!!
Booty'n Penny

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: Sir Ironhead on April 30, 2009, 07:53:25 PM
And isn't 19 September International Talk Like A Pirate Day as well?

Of course it is! That's how I remember my dad's birthday. Aye, it be talk like a pirate day, and a happy natal day to ye as well, me pa! Hehehehe...He always gets a chuckle out of that.
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Synikul

The Winged Death will be walking the fair every weekend again this year, even when it's 90 degrees with high humidity, because I'm a glutton for punishment.

Imestra

Quote from: Ratman and Bobin on April 29, 2009, 05:44:06 PM
  Maybe the third weekend every year!  What say you Ohio R/Fers, what say all? 
Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
Aye! Well reasoned, well said! 
8)
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

Sir Jim & Lady Helen

Lady Helen and I plan on being there every weekend again this year. :)
Irish Penny Brigade
Castleteers
Lost Vikings
FOKTOPs
ROOL

Jim:
Ride Penny

Helen:
Spin Penny
IWG#3811 Local#57