News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

OHRF R/F Invasion

Started by Capt Lucy, April 28, 2009, 11:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StareNorthSteve

Arrrr! Piratin' at ORF sounds good to me. :P
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

LadyHawkeontheHill

...lemme stop coastering long enough to say a hearty "AYE" for pirates weekend/invasion weekend...
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

LadyHawkeontheHill

Whoa! (I need to pay more attention...) Albannach AND Tartanic at KY? When?! MUST GO!!!!
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

Old Tinker

please list us'ns, me Belle and me plan on attend'n the Invasion weekend.  ;D

Quote from: LadyHawkeontheHill on May 08, 2009, 08:59:18 AM
Whoa! (I need to pay more attention...) Albannach AND Tartanic at KY? When?! MUST GO!!!!

our dearest LH, OOOhh yessss, Albannach is great, they were at KYHRF last year also, but Tartanic is new this year. here's a link to the entertainment topic, on the KYHRF R/F thread..
please all check it out, hope to see everyone,  ;)
http://www.renaissancefestival.com/forums/index.php?topic=6908.0

good health to all,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

StareNorthSteve

Ah yea...just got an email for the Combo Ticket Package. 3 months and counting! Bring it!
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Capt Lucy

Yay!  Don't forget, provided that everything goes well, I will be celebrating that weekend!!! :)
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

StareNorthSteve

You shall be welcomed back into the world of consumption with open arms!  ;D

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

jinx

My plans to attend MIGHT be put on hold, but it's for a VERY good reason.  ;D  I might be doing some traveling!  More when I know for sure.
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Capt Lucy

Quote from: StareNorthSteve on June 04, 2009, 01:09:51 PM
You shall be welcomed back into the world of consumption with open arms!  ;D

sns

Yea, I must be a saint because being at faire and having a friend's cider scent waft by me has been torture!!  lol!  ;)
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Capt. Morgan

Quote from: Synikul on May 02, 2009, 10:35:03 AM
The Winged Death will be walking the fair every weekend again this year, even when it's 90 degrees with high humidity, because I'm a glutton for punishment.

And....you're already dead.... ;D
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

StareNorthSteve

Not much activity on here as of late. Matters not, I've booked my hotel for that weekend!

Since the kid's baseball tournaments have me booked every weekend in July and leading into August, I doubt I'll be able to get to a faire before September. So much for starting on "Garb #2 - Pirates".

What's everyone else been up to?
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Old Tinker

good man SNS, Tink here, you should know whats up with me Belle and me --- KYHRF---- we been fest'n. were have'n a great season down here in the bluegrass, just two more weekends left. just last weekend was the M'Crack Family Gather'n, and there was a bunch of'us, about 50 or so. me Belle and me were only able to attend Sat., due to our office be'n on-call, (well at least me's finagled of the Sat.).
been a while since last seen. we also plan to make the OHRF R/F Invasion and the last weekend of OHRF.
keep look'n that way,
good fortune to thee fellow "Castleteer",
at thy service,
your Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

jinx

I have a friend getting married on the 19th, and I'm in the wedding, so I won't be present that day (unless I can work attending around the wedding, since I'll already be in garb, as the wedding is Ren themed, and at Cowan Lake, so relatively nearby).  But, I'm going to try to get the whole weekend off so I can be at Faire on Sunday!  ^.^
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Synikul

Quote from: Capt. Morgan on June 18, 2009, 11:23:16 AM
Quote from: Synikul on May 02, 2009, 10:35:03 AM
The Winged Death will be walking the fair every weekend again this year, even when it's 90 degrees with high humidity, because I'm a glutton for punishment.

And....you're already dead.... ;D

Yes, I'm already dead. Right now I'm in that phase where I'm simultaneously feeling "YEAH! Only 7 more weeks until fair!" and "OH HOLY CRAP! There's only 7 more weeks until fair!" You have to be a vendor to feel the latter.

Ludovi

Oh wonderful! I love that the invasion is on pirate weekend. I will definitely be there, unless something unexpected happens. I also expect to be there the weekend after for Albannach!

It'll be my first time visiting ORF in years...I'm excited!