News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

OHRF R/F Invasion

Started by Capt Lucy, April 28, 2009, 11:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratman and Bobin

Aye, We will surely do that!
Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

StareNorthSteve

Thank God this work day is about at an end. Good travels to all! See you there.

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Old Tinker

me Belle and me just want'd to thank everyone for a great day at OHRF. saw many friends and made a few more. noth'n like go'n back to our old stomp'n grounds.
many thanks to Ratman & Bobin for all there do'ns, to make us all feel welcome.
may all be well,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

jinx

I greatly apologize to anyone I didn't get to see!

Papa Tink and Mama Belle convinced us to come in for a few hours on Saturday, but we had to dash back to the hotel at 1 to get the wedding present and get to the site of the wedding on time.  We were going to cut out right after the ceremony and try to make it back to Faire before closing gates, but, alas, as a bridesmaid, I had to be present for pictures and such...by the time that was all said and done, it was 5:30 or 6, and we'd not have had the time to return before everyone was gone.  Seated at the "High Table" at the reception, this Irish lass was beaten into the ground by the setting sun (someone should have planned a little better).

Sunday, the rain and overall "I feel like crapness" kept us from returning.  D=

I will be returning next month, and (now that I've got a new job, that pays better, with M-F training for the first five weeks!) it'll hopefully be more than once next month that I get to make my way through the gates again.
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

StareNorthSteve

Sunday's rain timing and the exhaustion of Saturday afternoon (and Saturday night) left us feeling spent by Sunday morning. And, to top things off, a certain "toiletries" bag was left at home. Arrrrr! We had nothing to work with. We too made the crawl back home and missed Sunday. That being said, we still have our other two tickets so we will come down again in mid October.

sns

P.S. You never appreciate your toothbrush til it's gone. Hmmm...sounds like lyrics to a song. Or, perhaps Shakespeare?
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Capt Lucy

Quote from: StareNorthSteve on September 21, 2009, 10:13:07 AM
Sunday's rain timing and the exhaustion of Saturday afternoon (and Saturday night) left us feeling spent by Sunday morning. And, to top things off, a certain "toiletries" bag was left at home. Arrrrr! We had nothing to work with. We too made the crawl back home and missed Sunday. That being said, we still have our other two tickets so we will come down again in mid October.

sns

P.S. You never appreciate your toothbrush til it's gone. Hmmm...sounds like lyrics to a song. Or, perhaps Shakespeare?

and you still owe me a drink...lol!  ;)
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

StareNorthSteve

Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

CaraGreenleaf

Myself as well, though I owe you one, too, StareNorth!

Wonderful to see everyone, even if it was only for a few short moments!
Castleteer, IWG# 3606, MERC# 836, PRIV# 1311
Flog'n M'Crack, Chieftess of O'Cinneide

Corseter, Costumer and Crochete