News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Barely Balanced

Started by Wandering Rogue, April 29, 2009, 07:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wandering Rogue

I don't know if anyone has seen this, but CRF will have Barely Balanced for the full 7 weekend run this year. I know they were there last year for one weekend in November. Did any of ya'll see them?
Ale cures what ails you
A full tankard is a happy tankard

stonebiscuit

I've seen them several times at GARF. They're hilarious, and really nice people on top of it. They'll be a good addition.

Tammy

I saw them at GaRF this past Saturday...and they are great! Reminds me a bit of London Broil.
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Hibernian

I have seen them before and its a fun show. They'll be a good addition to the faire.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Malkavian

Quote from: Hibernian on May 29, 2009, 02:22:12 PM
They'll be a good addition to the faire.

Absolutely. Just keeping up with their photos and stunt videos on myspace is pretty entertaining.

Jonas_MacPherson

They've been to the colordo ren for several years, and their absolutely amazing.

Malkavian

I want a photo of casey doing her firebreathing bit even if it means singed eyebrows.

Nailin

they were at NCRF in 07' - very nice people - can't wait to see them at CRF
Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894

Sir Martin

I saw them at FlaRF in '07 and they were great!

Tasty

I saw them at NCRF in both 07' and 08'. But unfortunalty they were booked for Georgia this year so they were not there  :( Hope I can make it out and see them at CRF. I have never been to a CRF before.
Merlin's Pants!

Hibernian

Quote from: Tasty on August 22, 2009, 10:19:17 AMI have never been to a CRF before.

Then make this the year! Fairhaven in the fall is the place to be, look for the invasion weekend and enjoy it with old and new friends.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"