News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Beverages?

Started by dinkywench, April 30, 2009, 04:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinkywench

So I was thinking about visiting the faire. I checked out the web site but did not see much on the drink or food. Is there cider? mead? beer?

Usual Renn Food? Turkey legs ect.?

The pictures show a really nice faire but my Lord requires strong beverages at the end of a road trip...I like to tip the glass also.

thanks
Dinky

CapnFayeCutler

All of the above, dear lady!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Angus

...and most RF'er carry some "Strong Drink" with them, (I do, and I share.) so find one and ask.
Chief cook, and bottle washer...

Lairde Guardn

I do know that the Main Pub is Called "Hoodoo's Pub" so I an sure that they have Guinness.
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: Lairde Guardn MCrack on May 18, 2009, 08:52:25 PM
I do know that the Main Pub is Called "Hoodoo's Pub" so I an sure that they have Guinness.

Normally... except for M'Crack invasion weekend last year when they somehow for some reason ran out. ;)
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Old Tinker

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on May 18, 2009, 09:47:41 PM
Quote from: Lairde Guardn MCrack on May 18, 2009, 08:52:25 PM

Normally... except for M'Crack invasion weekend last year when they somehow for some reason ran out. ;)

and this M'Crack shall watch closely as we come upon July 4th weekend and the M'Crack Family Gather'n. as me ren daught, CapnFaye has said, this will not happen this year.  ::)  well okay, me's will stay away from the Guinness, then there may be plenty for all.  :o
we be Tinker'n and Toll'n M'Crack,
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Peter Beer Slayer

and you can use a credit card to run a tab at the pub.   
Peter Beer Slayer
IBRSC#1096
IFoRP

Veni, Vidi, Pellicere * Veni, Potavi, Vici