News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

July 19-20th

Started by SleepyArcher, May 18, 2008, 12:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rage

Yep, different weekend but yes we are going!

ladiedragon

Quote from: unilady on May 24, 2008, 12:19:43 AM
Jack's Cozy Cafe, right near 80th street and 25th Avenue, about five blocks from The Big Red Spot! 

They're open for breakfast, usually close at 2 p.m. but I think they're still doing the Friday night fish fry which is Way too much food for the price and Super Yummy!!!

During the run, they're open Saturday and Sunday evenings only for rennies, there are several specials that rotate, incredible food for tiny prices.  I've had meals there which in any other place would have cost me $12 or more just for the entree, yet I've gotten entree/dessert/drink for $10.  You'll meet some of the best of the best that are cast or playtrons, we're one big noisy disfunctional family!!!

I encourage you to stop in, Tell them Dayna sent you, the chef and co-owner Marcus is a Doll!!!!  His wife Jen babysits Gremlin my other chihuahua during the season.

Will you be around opening weekend? Sat night?  I know we (Rage and I) would love to meet you and any other ren peoples on sat night at the really nice sounding eatery place.

Rage

Yeah that sounds like alot of fun.

Dayna

Oh Yes!  I'll be there opening weekend, looks likie I'll be skipping July 12-13, then making the rest of the run.

Finding me on site is relatively easy, you can ask at the FOF garden by the Pig and Whistle pub.  If I'm out and about, you want to be on the lookout for the woman with the tri-colour chihuahua.

Dayna
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

SleepyArcher

there's a Taco Bell on site????

just kiddin....

still hopin to make it that weekend. Come on gov't check!!!!!!
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

flidais

Last year we stayed at the Bong Rec Area.  If you're into camping.  I've been looking at hotel prices and I think they just might blow my whole trip budget.  Yikes!!!!  The year before we stayed at the Radisson and were very happy with it. 

Smudgedog

The restaurant sounds great. Defiantly a must do! Thanks for the tip!

Dayna

there's a Taco Bell on site?

just kiddin....

still hopin to make it that weekend. Come on gov't check!!!!!!

Beware Sir!  What others may believe to be a wee timorous beastie is in actuality By Order of Her Majesty, Elizabeth Regina, henceforth to be known as The Mighty War Rat of Bristol!  The other one however, is a total princess who believes the high point of everyone's life is the opportunity to adore her, and is informally known as the peace mouse.

Dayna
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

Lady Renee Buchanan

Our son and his girlfriend have been wanting to come to Bristol with us for 2 years, but due to work schedules, haven't made it.  I found out from Holly today that the only Sunday she would be able to come this season is July 20th.  Our son Matt has off on Sunday, as do we, so we are now adding Sunday, July 20th to our list of dates at Bristol.  So far, every Sunday in July, then Aug. 10th, and the Sunday and Monday of Labor Day weekend.

Hope to see everyone there!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

neidfyre

I was looking for info for the opening weekend, so if anyone has any suggestions that'd be great.
Currently I have the info for the old Knight's Inn in Kenosha.

Cheers,

Mel/NeidFyre :)