News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

TN Ren 2009 Photos

Started by renfairephotog, May 02, 2009, 07:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renfairephotog

Back from faire.  off to find supper.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Cloverpogue

that's a great picture!

I hope the weather was decent.
Are you going to be there next Saturday? :D
~The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves~ Keeper of the Pirate Joe Bear, Capn'Car'nage, Mistress of Mischief~

renfairephotog

I have to  work Saturday Night,  So if I go it'll be for half a day.  It'll depend on the weather and how rough the work week was.
Fairy photographer

renfairephotog

Some of the changes this year.
The crosswinds stage AKA the music stage is gone. Some of the food booth that were up the hill are there now. Looks like it'll reduce the crowding in that area.
Most of the music is now on the Bazzar stage,  which is bigger than the old stage. But Craig of Farrington only has one show. Paolo is on the Highland Manor stage and the new Belly Dancers are at the Pub.
Fairy photographer

renfairephotog

Fairy photographer

Cloverpogue

I wonder if they have plans to dry out the parking lot before Saturday...
it'd be silly if they didn't..I wanna go, we plan on going, flagnagbit.. :-X
~The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves~ Keeper of the Pirate Joe Bear, Capn'Car'nage, Mistress of Mischief~

kirk

Started on Saturdays pics, would have had more but I actually had to do some work at work :P

http://s734.photobucket.com/albums/ww347/FestivalPhotos/TNRF/2009/SAT%202%20MAY/?start=all

Robin of Locksley

Thank you for sharing Kirk

Tremayne

I'm with Clover. Here's hoping they find some way to dry it out or make it more usable when wet. Alphonse and I are planning to attend this coming weekend. Will try to work weather voodoo so that all passing storms skirt the faire grounds this week.
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.

Cloverpogue

I told my sister that I'm going come hell or high water (ha) which ever comes first... I haven't been in 2 years and I'm ready to get my fest fix..I'll be looking out for you guys!  ;D

Peddlin

Well, last weekend there was definitely "high water"! Thanks, Kirk (and welcome to the Family, by the way). You took some great shots. Love the portrit of Gimli!    ;)
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Sir Jess Lady Knight

It's so funny to see you guys from the other side now. I can't just drop character and be like "Oh hey! Look it's people from the forums!" Be sure to catch me in the chess match if you didn't on Saturday! Let's hope for some dry weather, and pray...and possibly beg...
Memento Vivere Quod Memento Mori

Hibernian

Excellent pictures guys.

I did catch the chess match last Saturday and enjoyed it very much. Hardly noticed the rain going down my neck.  :D
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

renfairephotog

I saw you walking around the faire but missed the Chess Match.
Fairy photographer

Pinn

I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP