News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Olde World Ren Faire and Lake Superior Ren Fair

Started by lady serena, May 03, 2009, 09:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lady serena

Anyone going to Olde World Ren Faire or the Lake Superior Ren Faire this year? Im going to try and go either saturday or Sunday, dont know which day. Here's the link for the fairs for more info.

http://www.owrenaissancefaire.com/

http://www.lakesuperiorrenfaire.com/

I will be vending at Olde World Ren Faire come and say Hi to Renren and myself,  I do plan on going to Lake Superior Ren Faire for the day which day Im unsure just yet but hope to see you at Twig Olde World Ren Faire or Ironwood Lake Superior Ren Faire. :)
Guppy # 81
Fins up

renren

I know I'm lookinf forward to it! :)
Come and see us at Twig, whilst we sling coffee!  (Well, okay, we won't sling it at you,we'll pour it nice,but, stop by, and if you haven't met us, introduce yourselves!)
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

lady serena

Bump, anyone beside Renren and me?
Guppy # 81
Fins up

BLAKDUKE

wuldst that we could.  It is my understanding that you will have a new King and Queen this year.  And a most rightworthy and noble royal family thou wilst have, for I know them both and your faire will be greatly blessed by their presence.

HUZZAH  LONG LIVE THE KING,   GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.   
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Robert Phoenix

I'll be at both for both days.  Twig cuz they serve great mead and they have jousting this year and Lake Superior cuz I live in the town. Is three celts and ocmpany going to be at Twig this year.  I need a new Culloden t-shirt as I wore the other one out.

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Lady Rae

PC and I will be there this year!

We are trying to remember where we camped two years ago...can anyone tell me where the group from RF stayed??

lady serena

There was Spirit mountain and Saginaw and I can't remember where eceryone stayed either. Give Goody a PM she might know.
Guppy # 81
Fins up

white trillium

There are groups staying at both Spirit Mountain and Saginaw - there is a thread in the Minnesota section. 

We're staying at Spirit Mountain and will be arriving on Friday afternoon.
Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

lady serena

We had a wonderful time at the Twig Olde World Ren Fair and we got to meet some new people and some old friends. Thanks to all that stopped by the booth and said hello, hope to see everyone at MNRF.
Guppy # 81
Fins up

DeadBishop

Had a great time this weekend at Twig!  Was glad to see everyone we did. Somehow we ended up missing a few people that were there this weekend, which is odd since the faire isn't exactly huge.  Was trying to catch Renren, Lady Serena (and even Tom!) at the booth, but every time I wandered over, you guys looked busy (which is good!)  Even for two days, it still didn't feel like enough time. 

Pics will be up soon on my website!

R/F.com member since 2003

lady serena

Tom, Renren, and I all had a wonderful time. We all loved seeing everyone and yes we were busy most of the weekend but it was all good, we are hoping to expand next year and add more coffee drinks and maybe even food, we will see how things go.
Guppy # 81
Fins up

BLAKDUKE

Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Robert Phoenix

I was there both days even though I did get there a bit later than I wanted too.  Had a blast again this year.  The jousting was great and I picked up a few new garb goodies.  I too saw how busy you were and decided to just say hello some other time.    Spent most of Sunday hanging around with he MacDonald clan.  Did any one else pick up the Rowan of the Wood book.  Great book.  Already up to chapter 13.  Hope to see you all at LSRF.

white trillium

We had a great time!  It was great to see old friends and make new ones.

I really liked the Spirit Mountain campground, we would definitely stay there again.

We did a little sightseeing in Duluth on Monday and then headed home.

I posted a few pics on facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2012489&id=1100802409&saved#/album.php?aid=2012489&id=1100802409

(I hope the link works!)
Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

Goody

Didn't realize this thread was here!! I had a blast at Twig as well.

Serena & RenRen - Are you guys still planning to go to Lake Superior Ren fest???? Cuz I didn't know ya were and I'm goin with Nessa's Leather & Chain!!!

Anybody else goin?

DeadBishop

Finally posted my pics from Twig here in the Photo section...

R/F.com member since 2003

Pizpor

Does any one know if the Lake Superior Faire is happening this year? I can't seem to find their website.