News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New Pirate Ship in MN

Started by SleepyArcher, May 18, 2008, 04:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadBishop

Quote from: Lady_Lily on May 19, 2008, 11:19:33 PM
doesn't the ship have a name? and isn't there a picture of it somewhere?

That's our ship, in the #11 spot.  ;D

http://www.ifrp.org/biggest_booty.php

Don't really have a picture of it.  I had an idea of what it would look like, but nothing set in stone.

R/F.com member since 2003

CelticOne

DB if that Master Gunner position isn't spoken for I'd like to ask for it.
The mind is like a parachute, its best when open.

Erynn

Any chance you need a rigger? You don't have it listed.

DeadBishop

Quote from: Erynn on May 20, 2008, 06:03:27 AM
Any chance you need a rigger? You don't have it listed.

Funny, you're the second person to ask about that position even though it wasn't listed!  Toarmod asked about it last night....however, many of the positions will allow several people to have the same position!  (if they want, of course) 

So, are you okay with having the same position?  Yes, no, maybe?

Erynn

Aww, I knew I should have said something last night. Damn you Toarmod! *shakes fist melodramatically* :P

I'm fine with sharing, or I can find something else. Maybe Powder Monkey or Tailor?

DeadBishop

Quote from: Erynn on May 20, 2008, 10:39:29 AM
Aww, I knew I should have said something last night. Damn you Toarmod! *shakes fist melodramatically* :P

I'm fine with sharing, or I can find something else. Maybe Powder Monkey or Tailor?

Sure, whatever you want!  Just let me know so I can add you to the roster... ;D

Erynn

DeadBishop

Quote from: Erynn on May 20, 2008, 10:43:18 AM
How about Powder Monkey?

Sweet!  I was wondering if anyone was going to take that position...  :D

Erynn

Haha, Glad to have helped then! ;D

Rune

OOOO, can I be the master Pilot / helmsman?  I know how to steer!
Recommended by 4 out of 5

Toarmod

Quote from: Erynn on May 20, 2008, 10:39:29 AM

I'm fine with sharing as well, up to you?  Hey does this mean when we shanghai someone we get to tie them up? ;)

Erynn

Damn, that sounds like a fun proposition. I decided to take Powder Monkey since there were openings and no real need to double up right now, but if you ever need help with the ropes, you know who to ask.  ;)

SleepyArcher

hmmmm....I'm off to make us a barrel of rum and something...cant be havin Scurvy on this ship....not on my watch!!!!!
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

CelticOne

How about a barrel of apples as well Sleepy, it'll help kep scurvy down and be a tasty treat as well.
The mind is like a parachute, its best when open.

DeadBishop

Speakin' of barrels, we need a ship's cooper!  Gotta have somethin' to put all the rum we plunder in!