News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Midsummer Exchange

Started by rengeek77, May 06, 2009, 10:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TiaLD77

Quote from: PinnMcrack on May 27, 2009, 07:34:54 AM
UUMMMM..... My gift is in the mail as we speak.

The package arrived safely! Thank you so much for the box, It is Perfect!
I want to play with your head like a drunk kitten:)

Peddlin

Blue -

I'm laughing and crying right along with you!    ;D
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Dinobabe

Got mine while I was out of town. :D
Only problem is there is no name!  I don't know who to thank! :'(
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
The Wizard's Chamber/Sir Don Palmist
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com

Ginette

Dino there's more on the way ... trust me!   ;)

Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

Emerald Shaunassey

My package arrived today... and all I can say is ... "I'm NOT worthy!!!"  Thank you Bubble Wright ... absolutely mind blowing, I don't which to watch or listen to first!  Hey Nunnie, Nunnie or Don Juan and Miguel .... or wait.. Empty Hats ... or ... build a mask ... or ... Frame the gorgeous post cards from Pa Ren Faire (I have *soooo* got to get up there and see that festival!!! I want to see your bubble machine in action, that is fascinating).... And the feast gear ... OMG <bows deeply> words fail me to express my gratitude and total gleeful shock ... Thank you seems so inadequate.  My best friend and I took pics together this weekend at the St. Louis Festival and a photo of us will be residing in the castle picture frame very soon. 

Wow ... thank you again so very much ... Yuletide definitely came early for me.

A very grateful and excited ...
Emerald!
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

Emerald Shaunassey

I am hoping that my gift is on it's way to the recipient - I made arrangements to have it sent on Friday; let's hope it doesn't get lost in transit!  The package is bound for the state of Missouri ... and that's all I'm gonna reveal at this point in time ... tee hee!

Fair Winds .... Off to watch DVD's AND listen to music ... tee hee all while thumbing through her new pirate book and smelling a lovely Lilac Soy candle!

Emerald

Me? ADHD?  Naa... OH! Look!  A squirrel!.....
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

BubbleWright

;D ;D ;D Huzzah!!! Smiles and giggles... that's what its all about. Oh wait, that's the Hokey Pokey. Good to know "I have chosen wisely"............................................  Your humble servent, the Bubble Wright
"It is only with the heart that one sees rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
   Antoine de St. Exupery

Peddlin

Melissandra -

Apparently, I owe you an apology. It seems there will be a little delay concerning your gift. I received an email this morning from MacGregor Games, saying that they were sorry, but they just realized that they sent your package to the billing address I gave them, instead of the shipping address. I promise you that, as soon as it arrives, I will send it off again, and I am so sorry that you have to wait. And I thought I was doing so good.    :-[
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Melissandra

Peddlin- It's alright  :)  I don't mind waiting, and it wasn't your fault  :)

Thank you for  keeping me up to date!
Melissandra

Peddlin

I appreciate your understanding.

I checked with them again this morning, and they did send it first class, so hopefully it won't take too long. Maybe it will give you something to look forward too?
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Melissandra

It's definitely giving me something to look forward to! 
My days seem to go by so fast, it won't take long at all  ;)

Ginette

I would love to see pictures of what people got!

:)
PR for life!

Dinobabe

Ginette, you ROCK! (pun intended) ;D
The package arrived yesterday!  I listened to the Lion King Broadway CD the entire way to work and back, I can't wait to play with the rock kit (hope I remember my minerals!), and the book matches the truck perfectly!  Check it out.  ;)

http://picasaweb.google.com/TheMcCallisters/GreatKilt?authkey=Gv1sRgCOLz4pjtqP796gE#5343670198805499266
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
The Wizard's Chamber/Sir Don Palmist
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com

Ginette

Quote from: Dinobabe on June 04, 2009, 09:54:11 PM
Ginette, you ROCK! (pun intended) ;D
The package arrived yesterday!  I listened to the Lion King Broadway CD the entire way to work and back, I can't wait to play with the rock kit (hope I remember my minerals!), and the book matches the truck perfectly!  Check it out.  ;)

http://picasaweb.google.com/TheMcCallisters/GreatKilt?authkey=Gv1sRgCOLz4pjtqP796gE#5343670198805499266

ROCK ON!!  pun intended as well.   ;) 

Glad you like it and the color is such a good match to your truck! 

:D ;D
PR for life!

Peddlin

Melissandra -

I received your package, and will get it back into the mail today!
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96