News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 Siouxland!!!

Started by Dayna, May 06, 2009, 03:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dayna

Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

Brother Gregory

Going to try and  get there on the 7th. I wanted to make it the last couple of years with no luck. Last year for the first time I was part of the Faire in Sioux City, Iowa in October playing a monk and this year I'm going to be a monk and an executioner the other part of the time.

Goody

I look forward to visiting. Thought the children's area was wonderful last year so decided to bring lil Godsons there this year! The countdown is on!

Goody

groomporter

Looking forward to being back there again
-especially after a s--tty weekend trying to sell out portable games to RV'ers.  :'(
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Goody

Only one more wk till I make the 7 hr journey!! ughh!! can't wait tho!

Rowan MacD

My Laird and I leave shortly for the 3 hour drive up to Sioux Falls.   
  We are staying overnight and be at fair in time for opening gate the 7th.  We would have been able to do both days, but I had to work this morning.  I just wish I lived close enough to volunteer.
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Goody

Despite poor weather, I'd say it was a good time. Twas nice to bump into people not seen in awile (even some you R/Fers!!)

Rowan MacD

Aye, A bit on the cold side, but I was finally able to learn Pope Joan!  Hope for better weather next year.

~Rowen
IWG wench #3139 

DeadBishop

So where are the pictures already?   :P

R/F.com member since 2003

groomporter

When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Pizpor

Boy - was that ever fun. What a great weekend!!

Rowan MacD

Groomporter-Thank your lady for the lessons in Pope Joan and couple of other games.
I can finally use the 3 game kit I bought 2 years ago online. 
  No just got to make time to practice with the those @#%! crystal sticks (bought during the 2006 fair)
IWG wench #3139 

Goody

Thanks for pointing out the facebook pics. Those are my little Godsons in the rhythm band!