News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

TN ren Cancelled Sunday MAY 3 -Ticket Update

Started by renfairephotog, May 03, 2009, 06:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renfairephotog

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=451171316&blogId=487124954

Myspace blog update.

They will honor first weekend tickets on the second weekend.

blogs.myspace.com/tnrenfest
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Peddlin

Well, as one of the visiting M'Cracks, I would like to say that we are sorry that we didn't get a chance to say our farewells to everyone, but while we were there, we had a wonderful time! It was so good to see you all, rain or shine, and we can't wait until the next time!
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Lairde Guardn

I was also told on the phone Sunday Morning when I called the faire office that you could mail back your tickets to get a refund, and you would get a refund and a ticket for next year.   Since we are from out of state we will not be able to return this season and that information sounded very nice on Sunday morning after the disappointment of hearing the faire was closed for the day.

I was wondering if anyone else got the same information, since it was kind of hectic on Sunday morning, and even the people on the phone were not totally sure what was the plan.
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Hibernian

Guard'n when I spoke to the gentleman at the gate on Sunday morning he also stated if we mailed the wristbands back we wold be refunded. No mention of ticket for next year.

Talkng it over with Heal'n, we'll mail our tickets back and see if instead of sending the money to us, might they send our refund to RESCUE instead. I realze in this economy everyone's funds are tight but if anyone can its a good cause to support.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

renfairephotog

That's a good idea Hibernian. I don't know if they can do that due to book keeping and such but worth it's a try.
Fairy photographer

Syrilla

Thank you Hibernian for thinking of RESCUE, during this time.

renfairephotog

One of the entertainers posted that a tree fell on to the seating around the HighLand Manor stage. For those that can't remember your faire geography, that's the Porter and Stout stage.
Fairy photographer

Chelsy

Hopefully everything will be cleaned up and dried out by this weekend. I won't be there till the NEXT weekend, though. sigh.
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)