News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Greetings from the Gem Artist from the Get Together

Started by GemArtist, May 07, 2009, 08:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GemArtist

Greetings all,

My name is Epaul. I had the unexpected pleasure to meet several of you at the Get Together last Saturday. I used to be a performer at ARF. During it's first ten years at different times I was Captian Peabody (founder of the Scarlet Guard), Jocky Jolly the Morris Fool, and Djoli Domba the Gypsy Dancer/musician. I posted a more detailed bio in the "Greetings, Friend!" forum if your interested in a few more details.

These days I am an artist hand-carving gemstones and creating celtic and heraldic jewelry. There is an exhibit of my gem carvings at the Guild Gallery 101 in downtown Mesa, AZ (101 W Main St). I will have my booth set up at MACfest from 10AM to 4PM every Sat in May EXCEPT May 16th when I'll be at the Prescott Highland Games. I will also be at Mesa's 4th Friday Riverwalk at Riverview Mall May 22nd from 6PM to 9PM, in front of the Theater.

In addition to the high end gem carvings (signet rings are my specialty) I also create hand-etched copper pins, pendants, and buttons. Again, celtic and heraldic designs are my biggest passions, and I also do custom work. I'd love for you all to swing by and have a look at my wares, including the latest batch of Fleur-de-lis pins/pendants. Thanks again for buying out what I had on hand at Churchill's!

It was great hanging out with you folks. Unfortunately I live in Goodyear, so it's quite a jaunt for me, especially since I have to be in Mesa at 8:30AM to set up for MACfest on Saturdays. It was quite a coincidence that you folks were there on a Saturday night after my show!

Hope to see you all again soon,
~Epaul

Epaul - Gem Artist
Gryphon Song Gems
Celtic Carved Gems & Jewelry
Signet Rings & Desk Seals
AZRF Booth 316
KRF

Marcos Charron

Epaul

Was indeed a pleasure to meet you, please come back and join us soon.

Viscomte
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!

Julianne

It was very nice to meet you Epaul.  Your work is quite lovely!
I hope you can make it by again sometime.

Marcos Charron

Quote from: Julianne on May 11, 2009, 07:27:35 AM
It was very nice to meet you Epaul.  Your work is quite lovely!
I hope you can make it by again sometime.

Yes indeed.

We just have to keep an eye on the Marquis, he do love the bling!

Viscomte

Marcos Charron

Quote from: Czenez on June 09, 2009, 02:42:27 AM
               I hope you will come again to visit. Keep up the good work.

Yes,Yes!

Do come for another visit.

Viscomte

GemArtist

Thanks for the invitation and the kind words. I'm heading up to Mormon Lake for an SCA event this weekend. They're mostly nice folk and they love my art, but it's just not the same as hanging out with Rennies.

I will be at the 4th Friday Riverwalk at Riverview Mall again on June 26th. I submitted an inquiry a few weeks ago to get an idea how late you folks hang out at Churchill's. I finish packing up the booth around 10ish, and could really use a pint and good company afterwards. It would be pretty convenient to drop by, but only if some of the gang is still there. So, what time do you usually call it a night?
Epaul - Gem Artist
Gryphon Song Gems
Celtic Carved Gems & Jewelry
Signet Rings & Desk Seals
AZRF Booth 316
KRF

Marcos Charron

GemArtist

Most times we are out of there by 10pm, most folks have to work the next day.

Viscomte