News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pirate Invasion

Started by Dustin, May 09, 2009, 09:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dustin

Who's going to be there for Pirate Invasion weekend? I'm coming down from Iowa to visit family in Knoxville, and we're staying in Murfreesboro Friday night to attend the faire on Saturday. We're working on pirate garb now.
If love be rough with you, be rough with love;
Prick love for pricking, and you beat love down. Romeo & Juliet, 1.IV

CapnFayeCutler

Glad to hear you'll be making it after all. I plan on being there both days, and having my brother in tow on Sunday.
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Chelsy

I'll be there with my best friend (she'll be in her pirate gear!) and some of the family on saturday~!
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

Capt Lucy

me me!  oh me!  I'll be there!!
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Mixsae

Saturday is actually up in the air for me right now. May have to participate in a yard sale that day but unless something happens, I'll be there for sure on Sunday.

renfairephotog

I'll be at work sat. If I get off on time and speed I could make Pub sing. So no faire for me sat and most likely no  faire all weekend.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

renfairephotog

So if the new Porter and Stout cd come out then don't buy every copy I need to get one final weekend.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Captain Jack Wolfe

Quote from: Mixsae on May 10, 2009, 10:18:30 PM
Saturday is actually up in the air for me right now. May have to participate in a yard sale that day but unless something happens, I'll be there for sure on Sunday.

Damn it!  Wenchie and I were looking for yard sales on the first weekend, but it was too rainy!  Good luck!
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus