News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2008, What Faires are You Attending?

Started by max and kate, May 18, 2008, 10:26:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athena

I don't know why I bother listing my itinerary because my plans always change. I end up not attending a faire I thought I would, and the opportunity arises to go to one I hadn't even considered.  :)
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Dallan

Quote from: Steev on October 06, 2008, 07:13:05 PM
So it looks like VARF would cover me for Spring/Summer, MDRF can remain my Autumn haunt, plus I can hit PARF for closing weekend.  So what other faires can I work into my schedule to extend the season (or what eastern faires should not be missed...)?

Steev –

Pleasure meeting you and Annie yesterday. As Peddlin says there's also closing weekend at CRF. Diane and I are planning on taking the boys down for a long weekend. There is a possibility that things could change. Devon, the oldest, plays football and his team is very competitive this year. They've locked a play-off spot and if the make it to the Super Bowl we'll need to cancel the trip at the last minute.

And BTW, thanks for the jump. Fortunately the car started after faire with no problem.
Fight'n

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess