News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I can't wait for his first day!

Started by THELADYKAT, May 10, 2009, 01:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THELADYKAT

It's a Boy! I can not wait for his first day of Fair. It will be opening day of TRF any tip?
The Lady Kat.

Love with all your Heart, not just part of it.

Hoowil

Congratz! I know the feeling, had a boy myself (well, the wife and I did anyway) just about 3 weeks ago, waiting to take him to his first faire (his sister is an old hand at it)
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

THELADYKAT

Well Thank you and the best of luck to the both of you as well.

I need help I have nothing for a boy I need cloths bad if you could help in any way that would be great!
The Lady Kat.

Messyn McCleavage

You should have a rennie baby shower!  ;D
Gneonach Gnomie - SW Houston, TX

Martin Montgomery

Half the man I used to be!! 
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

Hoowil

Tips? Lets see... bring a stroller, preferably one with large wheels that will have an easier time going on trails that aren't paved, and a storage space for all the fun baby gear. Bring lots of water. If you're bottle feeding you'll need it for the little guy, if not you'll need it for you (and him). Make a quick circuit once you get there to figure out nice quiet places you'll be able to, and be comfortable with feedings and changings. Remember a hat for him, or something to cover his little head from the sun. Don't push yourself too hard. If you, or him, get tired take a break. Aside from that, enjoy yourself, and revel in introducing the little renfant to his faire family. I'm sure there is something I might be forgetting, but just try to keep his comfort and safety in mind, as you would on any other outing, and you'll both do fine.

Tristan sends his warm regards to his 'little ren brother'

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

THELADYKAT

Thank you for the info. So i was told that the baby is going to be a late July or early August  now and not late August. I am having a baby shower in July all are welcome. email me for the address
The Lady Kat.

wyckdblyss

Hey girl...get in touch with me...have some stuff for you if ya want it...
WyckdBlyss,
Royal Order of Lansharks Guppy No. 70

THELADYKAT

Baby Shower will be the 24th of July all are welcome. Email me for the address
The Lady Kat.