News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Looking for Friendly faces

Started by LadyStitch, May 10, 2009, 08:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyStitch

My rogue and I are making our trip for this coming weekend.  Is there any place we just have to visit?  Also we would love to meet fellow rennie's.   We won't be hard to miss.  Look for the pink pirate with the red dragon on his shoulder.  That will be my rogue.  ;D

See you at the faire.
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Blushing

I'll be at the faire!  I've been waiting for too long for this trip ... I'll be wearing the above hat - or braids - and a Pendragon bodice ... there's so much to see, but if you enjoy bawdy (and I do mean bawdy) songs, check out the Boggards.

I'll be looking for you.  =)
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Luciana

I hope ... I pray I'll be able to make it Saturday.
Luciana
Gypsy Fur Trader
Ette,Divine Oracle

My goal in life is to be as good of a person
as my dog thinks I am.

Carl Heinz

I'm pretty easy to recognize.  Just look for Lightning Scooter-Horse.

I'll probably be doing a bit of meet and greet outside front gate prior to opening and briefly thereafter.  Otherwise, I'll either be cruising or at St Cuthbert's Guildyard.

Sunday opening parade will convert to a Star Trek motif after it get's through the gate.  I'll be part of that with the crystal staff (dilithiim, of course).
Carl Heinz
Guild of St Cuthbert

LadyStitch

Quote from: Carl Heinz on May 11, 2009, 07:53:38 PM
I'm pretty easy to recognize.  Just look for Lightning Scooter-Horse.

I'll probably be doing a bit of meet and greet outside front gate prior to opening and briefly thereafter.  Otherwise, I'll either be cruising or at St Cuthbert's Guildyard.

Sunday opening parade will convert to a Star Trek motif after it get's through the gate.  I'll be part of that with the crystal staff (dilithiim, of course).

We are really looking forward to this.  ;D  We will be looking for you. 

Carl Heinz

Sigh.  Well, it's over for another year.  Managed to sleep through dinner after we got home.

Sorry I wasn't able to spend more time visiting with you.  I'd hoped to be able to get back to spend more time in the FOF area at some point, but other things kept popping up.

Had to admonish a couple of folks to find some sun screen.  Very fair skin doesn't respond happily to that amount of sunlight.

My naughty gig of the day was asking those waiting for friends outside the privy areas whether they were tallying the number coming out with blue hair.  Let's hear it for Blue Swirlies.  :)
Carl Heinz
Guild of St Cuthbert

LadyStitch

It was wonderful speaking with you on Saturday.  Though rather hot we had a wonderful time.  It was nice running into someone you "know" out there.  The only thing we couldn't find was enough water fountains.  We were also surprised how early the pubs stopped selling alcohol. We were very happy to see the imaginarium there.  We love them very much. 

Carl Heinz

Water is available in the environmental areas.  I think the ale stands will also provide it.  Didn't confirm the latter this year, but they have in the past.

Glad you had a good time.
Carl Heinz
Guild of St Cuthbert