Market Square > Renaissance Weddings

our wedding

(1/4) > >>

Celtic Lady:
Well it's 4 months 2 weeks and 2 days until Sir Morgan and I are married. Most everything is done as far as arrangements for services and such. We ordered the cakes, signed up the DJ, found the hall, and found our minister last September. October or November I met with Joanna who is making my dress. In December we found our photographer and signed up with him. February found us having our invitations printed. We had purchased kits but I was unable to print them myself so I found a print shop that was able to help us. We finally made arrangements to have the ceremony at MiRF followed by a reception at the Feast of Fantasy. The end of March found us ordering our rings and picking them up in April. Here they are:
mine and Morgan's
I'm working on getting my sister and son's girlfriend to get their butts in gear to get their dresses made.
Everything else seems to be moving pretty well. I gave myself plenty of time to get things planned and done so that I don't turn into a bridezilla.... lol ::). Here's praying that it stays that way.

Professor M:
It sounds like you have everything under control.  Your rings are really wonderful.  Congratulations to you both.

Tygrkat:
HUZZAH!

I am so happy for you both! Now you can just relax and enjoy your day  :) Don't forget to drink plenty of water throughout the day, wear sunblock if you're going to be outside a lot, and most importantly, take time out from visiting with guests to kiss your husband often  ;)

HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!  ;D

*edit to add*  Your rings are GORGEOUS!

Celtic Lady:
Here are a few pics from our wedding which was held at MiRF this year.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/miz_greeneyed_dragon/sets/72157622434320935/
There should be more a bit later but this is what I have so far.

RenRobin:
How lovely! Congrats to you both! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version