News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2008 Wish List

Started by majikboxman, May 18, 2008, 10:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

majikboxman

90 Days till cannon.

What 'if anything' are you looking for, wanting to add to your garb this year at or before fest ?

Me.... 2 kilts, 2 or 3 shirts.  Hopefully my neighbor gets my custom drinking vessel 'made from a tree branch' cut so I can put a finish on it.
This Space For Rent

peggyelizabeth

I'm working on 2 sets of Middle Class garb.
2 Kirtles
2 doublets
at least 2 pair of sleeves

Erynn

90 days? *looks at the pile of stuff that needs to be finished*

:'(

Muffin

I want........

1 or maybe 2 new Felix bodices.. (black one for sure)

and unless I can find these at other Faires before MN... I also want.....

A new Bodice cooler (to replace the one I lost)

New fan (also to replace the one I lost)

what else did I lose? Oh yeah my dragon earrings.. Want a new pair of those as well....

Let's see... I also want to pick up some other pretty jewelry, a leather mug, and perhaps a flogger of my very own...

looks like I better get a job, huh...  :P

A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Storm

Quote from: majikboxman on May 18, 2008, 10:37:27 AM
90 Days till cannon.

What 'if anything' are you looking for, wanting to add to your garb this year at or before fest ?

Me.... 2 kilts, 2 or 3 wobbles .  Hopefully my neighbor gets my custom drinking vessel 'made from a tree branch' cut so I can put a finish on it.

2 kilts and 3 whats majik?!...LoL

I plan on getting another pirate coat and a new pair of boots this season. Maybe a new belt pouch and a new pair of pants too. That's all I can think of right off hand. I have a feeling  will find more stuff I want as soon the gates open!

DeadBishop

Quote from: Storm on May 18, 2008, 12:08:01 PM
Quote from: majikboxman on May 18, 2008, 10:37:27 AM
90 Days till cannon.

Me.... 2 kilts, 2 or 3 wobbles .  Hopefully my neighbor gets my custom drinking vessel 'made from a tree branch' cut so I can put a finish on it.

2 kilts and 3 whats majik?!...LoL

Well, ya know, with the way faire food can bring your system to a halt, I think wishing for 3 is a pretty good number....ROFL...

R/F.com member since 2003

renren

Quote from: majikboxman on May 18, 2008, 06:31:19 PM
LOL LOL LOL
OPPPPSSSSS   

Shirts.

The r makes a big difference.
:o
Hahahaha!

I just wanna be able to afford to go..
If the gas prices stay like they are, or increase, I don't know if we can go!   :(
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Alison - Not Caterina Anymore

I am in need of a partlet so that I don't worsen my "festival tan" before my wedding in October!

ladiedragon

Quote from: Muffin on May 18, 2008, 11:51:51 AM
I want........

1 or maybe 2 new Felix bodices.. (black one for sure)

and unless I can find these at other Faires before MN... I also want.....

A new Bodice cooler (to replace the one I lost)

New fan (also to replace the one I lost)

what else did I lose? Oh yeah my dragon earrings.. Want a new pair of those as well....

Let's see... I also want to pick up some other pretty jewelry, a leather mug, and perhaps a flogger of my very own...

looks like I better get a job, huh...  :P

muffin i have that bodice cooler if you want it still

Kiss-me-Kate

I want everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Actually, despite the Baroness' fine instruction, I will probably be hitting Felix's as well for a new bodice. 
(I just suck at sewing!)
And a new fan.  Mine is pretty beat up.   
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

DeadBishop

I need dirtier pirate garb.  Mine is too "fancy".  I want a coat that looks 20 years worn and lived in.  Probably won't have that until at least next season though.  And proper bucket boots.  New breaches would be nice too. 

R/F.com member since 2003

Phelyp, Lord Maydestone

Haven't even thought much about it!  Lord, you name it and I want it.  Maybe some weaponry and feast gear ...
It's always time for Chardonnay!

Sitara

I need a new fan as well.  My poor beer fan died last season.  DB caught a picture of its demise.    I have already made new outfits for Paige and Jamison.  I also plan on making a gwhazee coat and George wants new pants.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Rage

I got everything I could have wanted this last year. I guess the only thing I I am lookig for is a sheath for a fantasy dagger I have. I am hoping to have it so LD can use it.

I might have some stuff up for sale this year.

groomporter

I really should make myself a new apron to wear during my turning demo to replace the one I lost. I've always liked the look of some of Felix Needleworthy's surcoats, but can't really justify it. The wife really needs a new wardrobe, but with some more skin reduction surgery in the future she's trying to avoid buying things that will be too big next year.
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?