News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lost and found!

Started by Queen Bonnie, May 11, 2009, 11:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Bonnie

Last Saturday I was dancing around Noobler's place. They were playing wonderous music early in the AM and my feet became enchanted!  I put my dragon bag and my staff and chalice on a shelf by Noobler's place while I danced. After dancing I got my chalice and staff- but 2 lassies wanted a picture with me.I was distracted a wee bit. After that I went around the corner to Faire Pair. I noticed I did not have my bag! Alas! I went back but neither Noobler nor Widdershins the Leprechaun had seen it.
I checked with Lost and Found next- but it had not been turned in. It had my lunch- I am on a budget and planned to munch in the parking lot and a flask nearly half full - of something very nice!
I was sad- but the loss could have been worse. I enjoyed my day at Scarby. Before I left I checked with Lost and Found again and was overjoyed they had my bag and flask!I did another happy dance!  The flask was empty but I was so thankful to have all returned- I hope whoever found it enjoyed the contents! LOL! They have good taste!
Big thanks to the Scarby lost and found- and all who find things and turn them in!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Merlin

Glad this had a happy ending.

One should be careful when drinking from a wizards flask, however. That's what happened to Noobler...he used to be a day trader on Wall Street.

See ya next weekend..... I mean... see your evil twin next weekend.

DW
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Queen Bonnie

LOL! Is that what happened to Noobler? LOL! The potion in my flask was a strong one!
Reaper got great pictures of my little dance!
Hoping my evil pirate twin won't be as absent minded as I am. I can only guess what she carries in her skull and bones bag! BOOTY!
Wingardium Leviosa!

KeeperoftheBar

Okay, if anyone notices a strange frog or a new toadstool at Scarborough, we shall know Queen Bonnie got justice on whomever "borrowed" her belongings.  And one can only imagine the reward she might  bestow upon the person who recovered them.
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

LadyShadow

Glad to hear they were returned.  Sorry they were returned a bit on the lite side though.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

Queen Bonnie

I am not in the least sorry someone enjoyed my Scotch!
I am very happy to get all the rest back! I guess it was a finders fee! LOL!
  Drinking a strange potion- could get someone in trouble though. Would YOU drink a strange brew from an unknown flask in a place that has wizards,  gnomes,trolls, fae and all manner of magical creatures? Not me! LOL!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Merlin

Not to mention the Swine Flu.

just sayin

DW
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Capn Zeph

I'm often accused o' plunderin' and such, and often enough it's correct.  It weren't me, though, what stole the Queen's magickal brew.  O' course, had I known it were there fer the takin'... well...

'Twere a pleasure to meet you on Saturday, yer Majesty.

;D
The pen is mightier than the sword -- until you get hit with the sword.

Reaper

Quote from: Queen Bonnie on May 11, 2009, 01:54:40 PM
I am not in the least sorry someone enjoyed my Scotch!
I am very happy to get all the rest back! I guess it was a finders fee! LOL!
  Drinking a strange potion- could get someone in trouble though. Would YOU drink a strange brew from an unknown flask in a place that has wizards,  gnomes,trolls, fae and all manner of magical creatures? Not me! LOL!

Bonnie I found the culprit that drank your potion!!! I think Fergus thought it was moonshine.. :D

I might have had a sip or two also because something weird appeared on my head....

Then again it could have been Lady Bunnyfluff de Winter. You know how those rabbits are!!

Reaper the Grimm / Trool the Troll
IBRSC #1150 / Ren Merc #858
Clan McLotofus
Enforcer/Sentinel

Queen_of_Navarre

Dearest Bonnie... it is indeed good fortune that you got your bag back. Indeed I am puzzled by the emptying of the flask. But at least they returned the empty flask. The talk of Swine Flu made me smile since I vowed ( more then a few moons ago ) that hades would freeze over and pigs would fly before I returned to the Ren World. As we all know it snowed at Scarborough on Easter a year ago and now we have swine flu... and indeed I have returned to the Faires. *Sigh* even a witch must take care of what she says least it come back to tease her.
Reyna Marguerite Regina d'Navarre
Royal Order of Landsharks #45
Keeper of the Hairless Cats
Artist of Crescent Moon

Queen Bonnie

LOL! Poor Fergus- if it was him- mistaking my good singlemalt for moonshine!
Well- whoever it was I am not vexed! Those are strange happenings though! Glad you captured them on film Reaper! Bunnies like Scotch???
  We are glad you are Back Queen Of Navarre!
Drinking from strange flasks should not be encouraged- because of swine flu! And I worry about dragon flu too! You get a really high fever with that one! LOL!
Wingardium Leviosa!