News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CALLING ALL PIRATES, Wenches, Lords & Ladies - World Expo of Beer in Frankenmuth

Started by Lady Gwyndolyn, May 13, 2009, 12:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Gwyndolyn

This weekend is the World Expo of Beer Festival in Frankenmuth.  The MMRF Cast & Crew will be walking about handing out fliers and playing with the wee ones from 12 - 5.  The Beer Fest is from 3 to 10 pm.  Though it isn't the rum that you crave most, we do know that you enjoy the ale as well.  It is not a garbed event, just a day to raise your mug and down a few for the fun of it.  Also gives you the opportunity to try out new microbrews and find a favorite!

Come one, come all!

Who's Going???

Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

Jon Foster

Hmm... I wonder what we have going on this weekend... Too bad my new pirate outfit won't be done...

Jon.

Mr. Drew

I was going to be on my way there in about half an hour, but alas as usual, someone calls in sick on the weekend and I am the on call, so I get the joy of working an extra 12 hours.

Poldugarian Warrior

I was up there, but I just come upon this posting way too late. I do agree though that is a great event, and I'll probably attend again next year.