News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Ladies of the Salty Kiss ... Where you can see us next

Started by Emerald Shaunassey, May 08, 2008, 09:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emerald Shaunassey

Just to refresh everyone's mind - here are the upcoming events for The Ladies of the Salty Kiss:

May 10th - Grove 2nd Saturdays, Downtown Grove, Ok
May 15th - Bowie Faire Day, Bowie, Tx
May 17th & 18th - Midwest Renaissance Festival, Omaha, Ne
May 24th - 26th - Midwest Renaissance Festival, Omaha, Ne
June 7th & 8th - Lawton Renaissance Festival, Lawton, Ok
June 14th & 15th - Lawton Renaissance Festival, Lawton, Ok
June 21st - MRRL Renaissance Festival, Jefferson City, Mo

Working on more dates throughout the summer, keep checking here or our 'Ports O' Call' page on our website for updates!

Fair Winds .... See ya at the festivals!
Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

daylight

you guys look great and I would love to hear you sometime I go to the ok fair at muskgoee it is going on now.  I would love to do some performing at some fairs my husband palys and sings with his firends they were i n several bands how would i go about gettint started in something like this help if you can or give me any ideas thanks and keep going gilrs on the road who doesn`t love that you go girls.

LadyMorna

Just ran home from Faire Day in Bowie and uploaded some photos to PhotoBucket.  Here's the URL:

http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg90/LadyMorna/RenFaireDay/

Thank you, Emerald and crew, for coming to tiny little Bowie, TX and entertaining at our nursing home!  You helped us raise money for our Christmas Fund, and really rocked our town!  I know a bunch of us will be coming up to Lawton to see you soon!

LadyMorna

Quote from: Emerald Shaunassey on May 08, 2008, 09:50:01 AM
Just to refresh everyone's mind - here are the upcoming events for The Ladies of the Salty Kiss:

May 10th - Grove 2nd Saturdays, Downtown Grove, Ok
May 15th - Bowie Faire Day, Bowie, Tx
May 17th & 18th - Midwest Renaissance Festival, Omaha, Ne
May 24th - 26th - Midwest Renaissance Festival, Omaha, Ne
June 7th & 8th - Lawton Renaissance Festival, Lawton, Ok
June 14th & 15th - Lawton Renaissance Festival, Lawton, Ok
June 21st - MRRL Renaissance Festival, Jefferson City, Mo

Working on more dates throughout the summer, keep checking here or our 'Ports O' Call' page on our website for updates!

Fair Winds .... See ya at the festivals!
Emerald
Mistress of Conundrum Castle, Wife of Sir Marcas McLaren, and Lady-in-Waiting to two royal housecats

Emerald Shaunassey

Greetings Mistress Daylight -
     If you are interested in performing at a faire, contact the faire directly and speak with the Entertainment Director - he/she can best tell you what that faire is looking for in street cast/lane acts.  If you are interested in performing at a faire (or faires), I highly encourage you to speak with some of the performers as well as the ED; as with any "job" - do the research: can you dedicate the time, energy, and most importantly the financial resources to such an endevour? 
     Should you be interested in applying to The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, please do send me a private missive to: okierennie1 at aol dot com (adding in the corrected grammatical symbols) and we can speak more in depth about current openings, requirements, etc. 

If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me, I will do all in my power to assist you. 

Lady Morna - twas truly an honor and priviledge to meet you, your darlin' husband, your co-workers and your residents.  We all talked of nothing else on the trip home but how wonderful our day was spent in your company and how much we look forward to any excuse to return to lovely Bowie, Tx.  I am gladdened to know we were able to lend a hand in assisting your residents so that they may have a wonderful Yuletide season.  To see the smiles upon their faces does lift my heart so very much.  Please do keep up the good works that all of you do in providing not only the physical needs of such a dear group of folks, but also their emotional needs - you all do a wonderful job and I cannot begin to express how much that means to me both as a person and as an RN.  My compliments and utmost respects go to each and every one of you.

We look forward to seeing you all at Lawton in a few short weeks.  Please do let everyone know that they are welcome to stop by the pirate encampent to rest, rehydrate, and relax during their faire day(s).  Who knows, perhaps we shall get a huge game of bocci ball going (the Kiss does have 2 sets between us)!!  Until next our paths do cross, go with God, my dear lady.

I must away to bed before rising and heading off with the crew to the far distant land of Ne for the weekend.

Be well and safe

I remain, your faithful servant ....
Emerald Shaunassey
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

daylight

Greeeting  and wellmet to ;D  the ladies of saltykiss. I`am in instered in being with the ladies of saltykiss. I love the Renfairs but I wish to be preformer at fairs. I`am full of witt and in some cases very funny. I`am 51 but look only look 40 because of the magic wand I carry in my pocket you know wing the wand and you look as old as you feel. and most times I fell like a kid. I  love life and enjoy people. I would like to dicuss what the requirements are and dates. My husbnand and I own a mech shop there for the money and the time are mine My husband would drive me where I needed to go and he enjoy would watching the shows.  we both dress in garb and find the fairs to be loads of fun. I looked at your crew pics and fell like I would fit right in. I see myself doing this sort of thing.  would love to hear from you. I put this here but I also sent some personal message and  e-mail  hope to hear from you soon.  ;D ;D ;D