News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Roll call May 16 and 17

Started by Avidd, May 13, 2009, 05:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelsy

oh no, lucy! I'm sorry you're gonna miss the faire-- but at least you're safe. I'll have to meet you some other time. :]]
today I'll be a khaki-coloured topskirt, a maroon bodice, and a giant hat with a feather, to give a vague description. if you see me with a pirate girl, come say heyy.
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

Lady Nicolette

Take it easy, Lucy!  Bad enough to have a fall like that any time, but with the baby it must have been really scary.  Hope you can make it by next weekend, we might have more cooperative weather by then.

I'll be there on the morrow, have to work today. 
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Mixsae

Yard sale canceled today due to rain. I will be there with bells on but sans parisol. Just listen for the sound of jingling pirates.

:)

renfairephotog

Rest up Lucy. There's faire next weekend.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

CapnFayeCutler

Way to go, klutz! I'm so glad you're okay. I was worried sick. Thanks for keeping me posted yesterday, and be sure to take it easy. I'll see you next weekend (hopefully), love!

Looks like I'm missing opening gate AGAIN today... I haven't made it to gate yet this season... I'm on a roll!

My brother just texted me to let me know he was getting off of work early and would be heading home soon (luckily I hadn't left yet), so now I'll wait on him so we can BOTH go to faire. Huzzah!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Chelsy

I had a blast today, you guys, even though I didn't meet any of you. I think I saw a few familiar faces roaming around but I'm a bit of a chicken. Haha.

Any of you familiar with the cast? Because let me say, the guy that played Romeo in the 'Romeo and Juliet' show... wow. I think you understand. Haha. Also, where have I seen the guy that played Shakespeare before? Probably nowhere, but he just looked familiar (when I wasn't looking at Romeo what? xD).

edit: calmed down a bit after my infatuation took over, haha, and just wanted to say that I'll have pics up probably tomorrow~!
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

CapnFayeCutler

Blast, I was looking for you, too! :) Well, I made a bee-line for the truck after the rain soaked through 2 skirts and then to the bloomers...I was like...ENOUGH! I can deal with wet feathers, wet chemise, wet skirts...but NO WET UNDERPANTS!  :D ;D

I saw people really getting stuck again like the first weekend...I hope they don't close for tomorrow bc it's supposed to be pretty!  *crosses fingers*

Faire weather, no rain...
Faire weather, no rain...
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE