News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Disabled Waiting Almost Over

Started by Vain, May 14, 2009, 02:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vain

Disabled Waiting Almost Over Anyways, I got good News Today March 11th 2007 I was in a bar car crash I was tossed from my truck 30 yards and put into a coma for a month. My wait for a court date is almost over.  I called SSD today and they said the waiting time is up in June so I will be getting a letter in the mail stating when my court date is. That should be about a month after I get the paper so July?!  I have been waiting so long for this I really can't wait! But you have to love how handsome I still am! But no really Brain surgery, arm rebuild, and much more!  Not fun!  I am disabled for life mentally and my left arm works moves but hand is numb can't straighten it from the elbow I can't life more then 5 pounds

The truck I was driving! This picture was taken on Christmas...

Later that night...March 11th 2007

I just need everyone to be praying or what ever everyone does, I really need this I have been waiting so long.
I be Lord Bane Vainglorious. Thou art lucky to be reading my words for I speak very little to those who art less than I.

Celtic Lady

Wow, Vain. Prayers were definitely said by somone for you then and will still be said now.

Vain

I be Lord Bane Vainglorious. Thou art lucky to be reading my words for I speak very little to those who art less than I.

LadyElizabeth

WOW, that's a horrible accident and a really long time to wait!!  I got hit by a car as a pedestrian in January and should be getting my check for it next week.  It took 5 months and I wasn't even nearly as broken as you were....  I am getting 8800$ and 5000$ of it are for pain and suffering.  I imagine you'll be getting a ton more, but I can tell you from experience that I'd extremely excited for it to be over and have the money to pay off bills and such!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

DonaCatalina

Sheesh, you're lucky to be alive. I hope you get everything that you deserve soon!
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Luciana

My prayers are with you Vain. You are very lucky to be alive now.
Luciana
Gypsy Fur Trader
Ette,Divine Oracle

My goal in life is to be as good of a person
as my dog thinks I am.

lordwriothsley

Wow Vain, Thank God your still alive cause that was some accident you were in my friend. Just like everyone else on here has said I hope you get everything you have coming to you.

God Bless you my good man.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

LadyOren

You have been added to my prayer list.  May your proceedings go smoothly and the outcome be what you want.  You definately have a guardian angel from the looks of your vehicle.  Be sure to take a moment and thank that angel for saving your life.  Keep positive.  Peace and Blessing.
When I'm gone look for me beneath your boots, for I have returned to the ground from which I came.   Walt Whitman

Vain

God thank you all, it has been a hell of a wait and battle.  I just want this last step over so I can have a stedy cash flow and insurance so I can have the brain surgery I need.   

Anna Iram

I just found this thread. Good lord Vain. I'm surprised you made it through alive. You have some powerful angels looking over you.

I am sending you HUGE prayers and lot's of hugs. Hoping the money flows like water. :)

Celtic Lady

If I'm correct it's "typonese" for "bad car crash".
I'm fairly fluent in reading it... lol.

Vain

Use your brain to read it, my type-o are from the brain surgery too...Until its pointed out it looks fine in my head.

Tammy

I'm a bit late finding this thread...

Vain, You are a lucky fellow, but I'm sure you know that!! I'll be praying for you!!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Vain

Well today is June 1st so I should be getting that latter in the mail some time this month...God I want the wait to be over!

lordwriothsley

Huzzah! That is such wonderful news Vain. Please let us know when that letter does come in.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"