News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Prayers for Dave

Started by Madge Estes, May 27, 2009, 07:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madge Estes

My cousin's husband, who had gone to the doctor because he wasn't feeling quite right, received a diagnosis yesterday: pancreatic cancer.

This is really scary bad.  No cancer is good, but there are those that are particularly nasty; this being one of them.

Please keep Dave in your prayers.  And the family as well.  We are still dealing with the shock and sorrow over my husband's death, and this has rocked us as we were starting to get our feet back under us.
Live so your dreams recognize you.

Celtic_Fae

Good thoughts...good will...healing energy.

Hector

I am so bummed to hear this news -- he, you, and your family are in our prayers and thoughts!  
-

Celtic Lady

So sorry to hear this. Hugs, prayers, and positive energy to Dave, his family, and you.

Ladyfair

Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts your way......
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Escarlata

Dave, and the entire family including you, have been added to our petitions to the PTB.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Madge Estes

Thank you all, my dear friends, for your prayers, love and support.  It is greatly appreciated.
Live so your dreams recognize you.

lordwriothsley

You, Dave, His Family, and your family are in my thoughts and prayers m'lady.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"