News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pattern Sales

Started by FortuneRose, May 16, 2009, 11:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Rosalind

Great! I was waiting for this to come around again. When I moved, I somehow lost two patterns, and I need to replace them.

Genievea Brookstone

Butterick patters $.99 and mccalls $1.99 at joanne 17-19 sept.
Genievea Brookstone
Lost child of the Woods

DragonWing

I got the Butterick pattern for shoes this weekend. Woo Hoo.
Dragon rider and mage,
(aka Vince)

gem

Quote from: Lady Rosalind on September 09, 2009, 12:40:20 PM
Great! I was waiting for this to come around again. When I moved, I somehow lost two patterns, and I need to replace them.

Pox.  That happened to me, too (only I didn't have the excuse of moving!  ::)).  One was for the Simplicity corset I'm working on now, and the other was for the Tudor gown that matches it.

I found them both yesterday.  :)

Lady Rosalind

Quote from: gem on September 23, 2009, 02:16:51 PM
Quote from: Lady Rosalind on September 09, 2009, 12:40:20 PM

Pox.  That happened to me, too (only I didn't have the excuse of moving!  ::)).  One was for the Simplicity corset I'm working on now, and the other was for the Tudor gown that matches it.

I found them both yesterday.  :)

I'm glad you found them! I need to go through my sewing room and get it cleaned up again. maybe I'll find them in an odd place...

I lost the Simplicity 17th c. dress pattern (the one that shows a blue silk sacque gown), both sizes. I have the under garments patterns, but the dress ones are missing. [:(] I also didn't get to JoAnn while this sale was still going on, due to getting ready for the faire. I am eagerly awaiting the next sale, but have already decided to go pirate for Halloween, since I'll be going to a pirate festival Oct. 11. Must. Complete. Pattern. Collection. !

Serenity

This week: McCall's Patterns $.99 at JoAnn's, limit 10.

(Side note - Red Tag Fabrics are an EXTRA 50% off!!)
DoRT
OBL
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3798

gem

Everything's on sale at Hancock, too:
Oct 22-25: Butterick 99 cents
Oct 29-31: Simplicity $1.99, Vogue $3.99

crazyrennie

Joann stores (at least in AZ)have Simplicity patterns on sale for $1 per pattern.

Lady Rebecca

Oh dear... That means I'm going to have to go. I've been so good about not getting fabric! *Must have tunnel vision!*

Marietta Graziella

Simplicity $1.00 at JoAnn's.
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

nadya

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on November 12, 2009, 07:58:32 AM
Simplicity $1.00 at JoAnn's.

Thank you! I was going to a real city anyway and with this info, I found out where the JoAnn's was there, and got away with several patterns! Rah!

ashcraft

Butterick $1.00 at Joann's
last day tomorrow (sunday)

Manwariel

McCall's $1.99, Vogue $3.99 at JoAnn, ends today.

Imestra

Joanne's starting Thursday! Jan 14 thru 16th, Butterick for $1.99
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

Genievea Brookstone

Also  17-23 Jan Simplicity Patters for$.99 at JoAnns.
Genievea Brookstone
Lost child of the Woods