News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pattern Sales

Started by FortuneRose, May 16, 2009, 11:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gem

Also this weekend (Jan 16-19) Hancock's: Vogue $4.99, Simplicity $1.99, and McCall's 5 for $5

Marietta Graziella

I've seen a couple of people mention how they "always" buy the wrong pattern set... that was me, too.  Now, since I always wait until they are on sale, I buy 2 sets!  If they are only a buck or two for each, I can afford the piece of mind of knowing I've purchased what I really need.  Also, if something happens to the 1st one, I at least have a size that's close AND all the instructions, etc.
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Baroness de Vale

Now through Monday February 15 at Jo Ann Fabrics- Simplicity patterns are 5 for $5.00

ashcraft

simplicity patterns 1.99 @hobby lobby
.99 @ joann

Ludovi

According to the website, McCalls has a 4.75 sale on their historical patterns. Not the cheapest ever, but still a sale.

wyckdblyss

Just thought I would put the word out, for those that don't already know:

Hobby Lobby has all Simplicity patterns on sale for .99 this week.

I am not sure if it is at Every store, or if it is just in the area I live in (Houston, Tx)...but I thought some of you may be interested in getting some new patterns for next to nothing.

Happy sewing!
WyckdBlyss,
Royal Order of Lansharks Guppy No. 70

wyckdblyss

Hobby Lobby has McCall's patterns for .99 this week!
WyckdBlyss,

redkimba

JoAnn Fabric - July 2-5 - McCall's Patterns 99-cents, 100% cotton sheeting for quilting for 1.99/yard.

**I got a flyer for this & it has a coupon for 10% off the purchase. 

wyckdblyss

Hobby Lobby...Simplicity patterns .99!!!!!
WyckdBlyss,

Lady Rosalind

Help! Are there any stores doing pattern sales on Butterick patterns this week? I have a sudden need for a gown to wear to a fancy event on Thursday (our team made the Top 12 for our city, for the 48-hour film project), and I don't have a single thing to wear!!!!

(I'm thinking this, the longer view, in black silk with a deep red silk stole:

I'll probably just buy it even if it isn't on sale, but sale is always better than non-sale price, right?

LadyStitch

I think Joann's has a big sale this weekend.  I don't know if Butterick is on sale, but I know one of the big patterns is on sale.
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

gem

Argh!  Does anyone know of an upcoming (like in the next week or 2) sale on Vogue? I missed the JoAnn's sale this weekend by 2 hours!!!  (I've found a pattern I can use to draft the pleats for the Much Ado bodice, but I won't pay Vogue prices.)

Yes? (hope!)

Thanks!

LadyShadow

I think they have a sale on their website right now.  I'll have to double check.  But I dont know about any in store sales.

edit: ok if you are a BMV member then the patterns are $4.50 from 8/9 - 8/11
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

Lady D1

$3.99 for Vogue patterns
$.99 for McCalls (limit 10)
Simplicity 5 for $5
$.99 Butterwick (limit 10) 

There are some exclusions on the above

Buttons 50% off
Drapery and Upholstery Fabrics 40%

http://hancockfabrics.ecndigitaledition.com/magazine.aspx
Don't delay, taste a tart today!

Lady Rebecca

It's also 99cents for Simplicity this weekend at Joanns.