News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pattern Sales

Started by FortuneRose, May 16, 2009, 11:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

Butterick has patterns for $1.99 each at JoAnn Fabrics.

Here is a fun Corset pattern I bought two packages of to cover my varying sizes.

Butterick Pattern 5662. This could work well for Steampunk, as outer wear for Bridal wear, Saloon/Can-Can girls, and other funky stuff.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Alysea

Buttericks ,McCalls, and Vouge are having a 2.99 pattern sale now thru July on their website.

Just thought ya'll would want to know!!
Lady Alysea
Baroness of Delfinhal
Protector of Our Majesties Dolphins

Betty Munro

This Friday, Saturday & Sunday (19, 20 & 21) JoAnne's has Simplicity patterns 5 for $5.00.

Now I'm waiting for a Butterick sale, cause I think that pattern Lady Kathleen posted would ROCK as a pirate bodice!

redkimba

Are you sure?  I just looked on the flyer, but didn't see the listing.  I may wander down that way anyway to make sure. (armed with a list of course)

snagged from another thread here
Betty Munro - JoAnne's is having a Simplicity pattern sale this weekend - $1.00  I just put 2621 on my list!

Betty Munro

I just left JoAnne's with 10 patterns for a dollar each!!!  They list it as 5 for $5.00.  I don't know if you have to buy in fives, but it wasn't hard to come up with 5 I needed ... and another 5 I wanted ...
You could call your JoAnne's before you make the drive.

redkimba

Quote from: Betty Munro on August 19, 2011, 01:35:56 PM
I just left JoAnne's with 10 patterns for a dollar each!!!  They list it as 5 for $5.00.  I don't know if you have to buy in fives, but it wasn't hard to come up with 5 I needed ... and another 5 I wanted ...
You could call your JoAnne's before you make the drive.

You are wonderful for posting the sale.  I was able to score some patterns in a smaller size (the Retro 1940s stuff).  Gold star for you.   ;D

Betty Munro

Thread is 50% off too.  Sale ends tomorrow, (Sunday 8/21/22011)
Good time to stock up on upholstery thread for bodice/stays/pair of bodies/corsets and serger threads for those so blessed.

Lady Rebecca

If you have a Hancock Fabrics near you, they will be having a Butterick sale starting Aug 25th (I forget when it ends - I want to say the 31st?). I hope to snatch up this new pattern: http://butterick.mccall.com/b5696-products-14768.php?page_id=385

redkimba

Quote from: Lady Rebecca on August 21, 2011, 04:35:02 AM
If you have a Hancock Fabrics near you, they will be having a Butterick sale starting Aug 25th (I forget when it ends - I want to say the 31st?). I hope to snatch up this new pattern: http://butterick.mccall.com/b5696-products-14768.php?page_id=385

this is why I like this board so much.  You are such enablers to let folks know what sales are on & where. 

and I'm so frustrated right now because I can't make any garb.  I'm losing weight & have 20 more lbs to go so I can't make anything until I get closer to my goal. 

DragonWing

Joann Frabrics is has McCall's patterns on sale for .99 cents until Sept. 2nd to the 5th 
Dragon rider and mage,
(aka Vince)

FleurDeLis

Many thanks to you DragonWing!  Just picked up ten patterns this afternoon.  Also, as a side note, Jo Ann's is also having a 50% off sale on all their Red Tag fabrics until the 5th!

irish

Butterick at JoAnn's.....99 cents!!!!  ;D
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Tink

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - W. Shakespeare

gem

I cannot find my latest store flyers; anyone know of an upcoming sale on Simplicity?

iain robb

Well, I checked the JoAnn flyer, and while I don't see Simplicity on sale, as of Saturday (April 28), McCall's and Butterick patterns are $1.99 and Vogue are $3.99.