News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

V.A.R.F. Opening Weekend, Awsome!

Started by Captain Dungcaster, May 18, 2009, 08:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Dungcaster

V.A.R.F. Cast and Crew,

Thank you so much for a great day in Staffordshire. Nancy and I had a great time as did our friend Jan. We "played" and you reciprocated. This is what is special and unique about V.A.R.F. The site is comming along well and the crew did a very good job working the gate and policing the site throught the day. They work behind the scenes and very hard. A special thanks for pulling Nancy into the two bits while in court. She was very comfortable and really enjoyed the experience!

It was great to see many friends still on cast and many in a support role. From the opening act with Jason, Stephen, and James, thruought the day with Mad Maggie and Richard. Chris, thanks for the dance lesson, and to the three young Ladies of the Court who were witness to my two left feet complete with spurs, your patience was great. To all the performers in the pub, good job Will! I was glad to meet Buckhurst in person as we have chated these last few months on line only. Bill, Reese, Jennifer and Scott, Dan, Norm and John in the Military guild, it is always a pleasure.  Cornellia, I do not know how you do it.

Thank you all.

And finally how good it was to join in singing A Health to the Company at the end of the day.

We hope to return before the Shire is put away for another year.

Sincearly,
Frank and Nancy Blanton
"Fantasy Football, Dungeons & Dragons for Jocks"
I.B.R.S.C #1068.

Master James

It was grand meeting you and your lovely lady Captain.  I'm glad you had a good time and I'm even more glad that you came out given the weather!  We have been working really hard in the off season and it was great to finally "get the show on the road" so to speak and have actual patrons to play with.  Our ultimate villian rotates every day so come see who is trying to really steal the throne every day!  Who will it be today?  Hope you can make it back and play with us again.

Sir Thomas Sackville, Baron Buckhurst
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51