News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

It never rains it pours....prayers for my mother n law

Started by Lady Amy of York, May 18, 2008, 09:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amy of York

I feel like you guys are going to get tired of me.  First i asked for prayers  during  my surgery, and now  my recovery.
  Then i posted  earlier  this  week  that  one my dog's got injured and  nedds major  surgery, or  else  risk the  risk of posssibily getting worse and  having to be put down.

And now yesterday we  get a phone  call  from  my father n  law  in California,  and  he tells us  that my   83 year old mother n law fell and  broke her shoulder.  She is in the hospital  and  they  will need to do surgery  on the shoulder.  The only thing is that    i guess    prior to her fall, she had just been to the  doctor, cause she was feeling louzy,  and    to find out she has a problem with one of her heart valves.  It  is only  40%  open.
 So the doctors  are concern that her heart would not be strong enough  to put up with the shoulder surgery.So now we are just waiting for  furthur  word  from the doctors.
 I tell you, it never rains, it  pours !  Please keep her in your prayers. Thankyou !
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

daylight

Well I  pray for her. I will never tire of hearing your neeeds for it gives me even more reason to pray, the neeeds of others cause you seek the one that can truly help. More than me not getting  tired of hearing your request God never tires of our needs, or requests. Let me say this when you can`t see God`s hand trust his heart. My prayers are with you.

RenRobin

Loki-terr (in training)

Lady Ann of Draycott

All you need to do is ask Lady Amy, we are not going to get tired of you!  ;)  Sending prayers, positive energies, good thoughts and healing vibes to you and your Mother-in-Law! 
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Lady Amy of York

Thankyou everyone. Just waiting to hear  what her doctors   have to say  today.

LadyOren

We're here for your Lady Amy.  Prayers and healing energy going her way.
When I'm gone look for me beneath your boots, for I have returned to the ground from which I came.   Walt Whitman

Lady Amy of York

Despite her heart problem, my mother n law had surgery on her shoulder Monday night.  I don't know all the details yet, but i guess the shoulder was completely shattered. The good news she made it thru the surgery okay.  The last i heard she was in the recovery room. I don't know what the doctors plan to do for her heart yet. But at least she has the one surgery behind  her now.

beeboy

Lady Amy, you know I love you, and I'd do anything to make it better.  *plots out ways to make it better*

Seryn

I'm so glad to hear he was able to have the surgery.  I am keeping your family in my prayers.
Seryn
Gndecent Gnomie
Master Baiter on the HSI
Seryn of Chaos

Lady Amy of York

Mother n law came home from hospital and resting at her home in California. Thankyou for all the prayers !  Hugs to all.

Deborah

Sis, sorry this is so belated! I will certainly keep you guys in my prayers and thoughts as you always are. I'll be saying my prayers shortly, and will pray for continued recovery for your mom in law.

*Hugs*
If all is going well, you've obviously overlooked something!