News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Question

Started by The Pirate Kings Wench, May 20, 2009, 04:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dallan

You've been quiet lately lass. And as always beautiful and funny. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend. 
Fight'n

Scotsman

Yeah, but it has become his job to supervise me ... and we all know the supervisor does half the work of the supervisee!

He drew the short straw due mainly to the fact that he keeps bringing the young ones ... someone needs to muzzle me  ;D

I said it before and I say it now ... I mean no harm and I apologise in advance for things I may say in the wee ones presence ... I can only imagine the questions you get on the drive home "Dad, what did he mean when he said, that wench needs a ....." "Dad, what is a ...."

I is hard to see the little midgets when my mug is in my face ...
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

Hey Dallan, Do you remember last year when Scotsman took my camera and put it under his kilt? I told him "if you take a picture, I will post it!" But darn it, he couldn't hit the button right to take the picture.  ::)  :o  ::)  :o  ::)  :o  THAT would have been FUNNY!
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Feline Groovy

Quote from: Dallan on May 21, 2009, 12:51:32 PM
You've been quiet lately lass. And as always beautiful and funny. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend. 

Busy days, my friend, busy days!  But I'm aiming for this morning's tailgate (at least, until morning meeting) so hopefully I'll be seeing you in a couple of hours.  :) 
Where was I going and how do I get there?