News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

R/F Meet-n-Greet!!!!

Started by Amyj, May 20, 2009, 06:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Renee Buchanan

Steve and I just walked in the door 9 minutes ago, and look where I am already!   ;D

We had a wonderful time.  This faire is one not to be missed!  The friendliness of the people is extraordinary, the venue is beautiful, and the entertainment and merchants are first class.

Perhaps not "a l'annee prochaine," mais, certainement, "a l'avenir."  (Maybe not next year, but certainly, in the future).

Au revoir a nos amis.

P.S. Les Amis de Lyon, or Friends of Faire, was incredibly wonderful.

Thanks to everyone for a perfect weekend.  And to blue underwear - huzzah! ;)
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

rengeek77

Lady Rebecca...ST. ROBERTS?  Missouri?!?!  I grew up right next to there, I RARELY hear about that place coming up in a conversation!  LOL

It was good to meet all of you this weekend!  I'd love to see any pictures you have....that means you, Malcolm. :)
Terrible Tess
Captain of the Gangrene
myspace.com/galleonsandgold
flickr.com/photos/prosperoandmiranda

Lady Rebecca

It was so great to meet you all! I had lots of fun!

And now I'm in Terre Haute, IN. I'm thinking I'll stay somewhere between Erie, PA and Niagara Falls tomorrow night! Too bad there's no more faires on my route.  ;D

Malcolm

I've already posted a link to my pictures in the Faire Photo section, but I thought you might want to see these here.

YOS,
Malcolm Abernethy
Knight Commander, Order of the Blue Ribbon
IBRSC #1272
1608 Society
"Be the best you can be... considering."

pyratetradingco

Great to meet many of you this weekend. I missed the meet & greet since I was at the King's Smoker but thanks to the outgoing Lady Alberon many of you were introduced right at my doorstep.

What a great weekend with mostly good weather and crowds. Can't wait to see some of you again and new faces in the coming two weekends.

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

It was nice meeting everyone this year. Looking forward to seeing many of you again when we return in September for the Pirate Festival.
IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

Lord and Lady Alberon

Amyj You did a Super Job.... Huzzah!!!  :) ..... Bob Always a pleasure!

Lady Renee & Steve We are so pleased that you got to finally make it to our Faire & enjoyed it. We are very proud of our Home Faire & are excited when others find it as charming.

Hunnar & Charity It was great to get to see you both again & we will be looking for you both at PirateFest!!

Lady Rebecca Glad we had the chance to meet such a very sweet person & introduce you around. Enjoy you shoes & if you ever happen to be around here during Faire, Please stop & visit us again.  ;D

Malcolm It was really a pleasure to get to spend some quality time with you & will be looking for you next weekend. Tell the wife & puppy we would love to see them again.  :D

Rengeek77 It was nice to finally meet you & your family & put a face to the name.

Clay Lord Logan demands that we introduce everyone to his Favorite "Uncle"  LOL  :P

Once Debauched Glad you could make it Monday & we hope that you get on this forum more often. We will be on the lookout for you this weekend.

JCBanner, Mythrin & Act2redux Thanks for stopping by, we know it was hard to do & still keep up with your duties.

Ratcather We tried to find you, but all we found was your rats.  :-\

Any of you that may have got any pictures of us or Lord Logan Please e-mail them to us.
Thanks A Bunch!!!
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks

Gauwyn of Bracknell

M'lady and I will be down this Saturday to your faire.  Anything we should not miss?  Will lool for some of you while there.

We are actually arriving Friday evening, hopefully by 8:00 or so.  Anyone get together on the eve?

Chat with you soon
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Malcolm

Quote from: Gauwyn of Brocknell on May 28, 2009, 03:48:22 PM
M'lady and I will be down this Saturday to your faire.  Anything we should not miss?  Will lool for some of you while there.

We are actually arriving Friday evening, hopefully by 8:00 or so.  Anyone get together on the eve?

Chat with you soon
I would recommend a membership in Les Amis de Lyon, our version of Friends of Faire.
http://www.stlrenfaire.com/les_amis/index.html
The Les Amis Garden is a good place for rest and refreshment, and a good place to find out what's going on.
The wife and I will be there Saturday and are looking forward to meeting you.
YOS,
Malcolm Abernethy
Knight Commander, Order of the Blue Ribbon
IBRSC #1272
1608 Society
"Be the best you can be... considering."